FIRE LAMBERT!!!!!!!!!!!

We are the worst FBS program in the United States, period. It is a holy miracle we won a game.

We all said we’d be pissed if we ended up like Georgia state and we are worse.

We have to stop moving the goalposts and keep expressing how pissed off we are. This is not ok, and apathy will make it ok.

[quote=“ImfromClayton, post:421, topic:31078”]We are the worst FBS program in the United States, period. It is a holy miracle we won a game.

We have to stop moving the goalposts and keep expressing how pissed off we are. This is not ok, and apathy will make it ok.[/quote]

Great post. My question is what action should be taken if Lambert is retained. FIRE JUDY! Her bias toward girls’ sports has completely ruined our athletic program.

[size=2]I think it is time for Lambert to go, and I want us to hire a coach that has a track record of head coaching success indicative of what we want for our next step. My fear is this will cost us $800,000-$1,000,000 per year, and [font=verdana]to achieve our goals, [/font]this Head Coach may need more money for assistants than we currently spend. On top of this, [font=verdana]we may have to write Lambert a $250,000 check for each of the next two years. Can we afford this at this time? I don’t know. The case can be made we cannot afford not to. I guess I hope that Exponential Campaign money is coming our way soon.[/font][/size]

[size=2][font=verdana]EDIT: Oh yeah, this will be the end of year three for Price on a five year contract. Decision time. If this year goes as I hope, it will be time for a raise and extension. More money.[/font][/size]

[quote=“Nugget, post:423, topic:31078”][size=1em]I think it is time for Lambert to go, and I want us to hire a coach that has a track record of head coaching success indicative of what we want for our next step. My fear is this will cost us $800,000-$1,000,000 per year, and [font=verdana]to achieve our goals, [/font]this Head Coach may need more money for assistants than we currently spend. On top of this, [font=verdana]we may have to write Lambert a $250,000 check for each of the next two years. Can we afford this at this time? I don’t know. The case can be made we cannot afford not to. I guess I hope that Exponential Campaign money is coming our way soon.[/font][/size]

[size=1em][font=verdana]EDIT: Oh yeah, this will be the end of year three for Price on a five year contract. Decision time. If this year goes as I hope, it will be time for a raise and extension. More money.[/font][/size][/quote]I assume that exponential campaign money will be earmarked for building enhancements/construction and not for operational expenses.

We can’t afford to keep him. How many tickets are we going to sell next season and how many more people are going to contribute to the 49er Club?

We can’t afford to keep him. How many tickets are we going to sell next season and how many more people are going to contribute to the 49er Club?[/quote]

This isn’t even about more, it’s about stopping the bleeding.

It happened with Major and it’s happening with Lambert.

Judy is legit running this entire department into the ground.

We can’t afford to keep him. How many tickets are we going to sell next season and how many more people are going to contribute to the 49er Club?[/quote]

This isn’t even about more, it’s about stopping the bleeding.

It happened with Major and it’s happening with Lambert.

Judy is legit running this entire department into the ground.[/quote]

Regarding needing to pay a good football coach more, we can pay our women’s coaches less. I know at one time they were paid a much better percentage when compared to the national average than that of our mens’ coaches when compared to national averages.

Haha, 49r9r forgot who our Ad is.

[quote=“ImfromClayton, post:421, topic:31078”]We are the worst FBS program in the United States, period. It is a holy miracle we won a game.

We have to stop moving the goalposts and keep expressing how pissed off we are. This is not ok, and apathy will make it ok.[/quote]

Nope. Apathy is all I can muster.

I’m just here for the camraderie.

Wahoo Wa.

[quote=“ZombieLew, post:429, topic:31078”]Nope. Apathy is all I can muster.

Wahoo Wa.[/quote]

Right there with you, man.

[quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:430, topic:31078”][quote=“ZombieLew, post:429, topic:31078”]Nope. Apathy is all I can muster.

Wahoo Wa.[/quote]

Right there with you, man.[/quote]

clt is just here for the hot takes

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/florida-football/lane-kiffin-calls-florida-florida-state-monday-press-conference/

clt is jealous of FAU. that is not easy to type.

[quote=“ghostofclt, post:432, topic:31078”]https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/florida-football/lane-kiffin-calls-florida-florida-state-monday-press-conference/

clt is jealous of FAU. that is not easy to type.[/quote]

We welcome all on the Kiffin FAU Bandwagon. Join us!

[quote=“FAUOwlsley, post:433, topic:31078”][quote=“ghostofclt, post:432, topic:31078”]https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/florida-football/lane-kiffin-calls-florida-florida-state-monday-press-conference/

We welcome all on the Kiffin FAU Bandwagon. Join us![/quote]

Lane Kiffin looks like Tom from Blink 182.

[quote=“FAUOwlsley, post:433, topic:31078”][quote=“ghostofclt, post:432, topic:31078”]https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/florida-football/lane-kiffin-calls-florida-florida-state-monday-press-conference/

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKie-vgUGdI[/youtube]

[quote=“ImfromClayton, post:434, topic:31078”][quote=“FAUOwlsley, post:433, topic:31078”][quote=“ghostofclt, post:432, topic:31078”]https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/florida-football/lane-kiffin-calls-florida-florida-state-monday-press-conference/

Lane Kiffin looks like Tom from Blink 182.[/quote]

Whether he has been a head coach or not, unless it’s a “name,” I want a young guy. Someone that creates things like the “turnover chain” at the U. Lambert makes me sleepy. Zero excitement. I want young, excited, bright eyed and bushy tailed coach, who will work his ass off to make something happen. Lambert looks more checked out than the players.

clt says Jim Mora is available.

There so many coaches being fired that would be huge upgrades from Lambert.

problem is we are under the thumb of unc board of governors and they are just fine with our AD sucking