Fire lutz

I disagree....he HAS recruited the one or two players that could push this program forward. The problem is he hasn't landed them, even after they verballed to come here. There's always a more persuasive figure in the shadow suading the big time names to go to tradional powerhouses. Or an undermining A$$HOLE like Bob huggins that uses dirty tactics to steal recruits. How many times have we gotten screwed in this area in the past few years?? This time last year we were pumped about the future...then everything fell apart....AGAIN! Beasley....Wilderness....Jones....[B]Tatum...[/B]I'm just frustrated, not necesarily faulting Lutz. And if you don't think Lutz is frustrated and pissed by the chain of events your definitely holding on to that crackpipe to tight.

Fixed

[QUOTE=sf49er;212309]First who says a coach leaves to go to another school?

Second, maybe that ā€œfireā€ has been lit?

Not arguing, just think some folks may be suprised.[/QUOTE]

If you are suggesting that they are going to fire Lutz, not likely to happen. He is still owed money on his contract and it would be hard to continue to pay him as well as pay a new coach. We just donā€™t have the money to do that.

[QUOTE=gamer;212329]Interesting how this thread was inactive for about three weeks but comes alive after a loss. You guys who want Lutz fired should keep complaining when we are winning if you want to be taken seriously.[/QUOTE]

Hell is frozen this morning. I share the same opinion as gamer on a subject.

Check out the guy who started this thread and a few strange names. They seem to disappear when we win and coming out of the woodwork after a bad game. What a bunch of jokers.

[QUOTE=gamer;212329]Interesting how this thread was inactive for about three weeks but comes alive after a loss. You guys who want Lutz fired should keep complaining when we are winning if you want to be taken seriously.[/QUOTE]

D.O.B.A.

QFT!!!

Interesting how this thread was inactive for about three weeks but comes alive after a loss. You guys who want Lutz fired should keep complaining when we are winning if you want to be taken seriously.

This thread isnā€™t the only place fans are talking about his firing

Honest to God I hope we donā€™t make the a10 tournament. Hopefully that means 3 days earlier we might just get rid of bobby lutz.

I think Iā€™ve asked this before but I canā€™t remember: is 2 bad seasons in a row enough to warrant firing a coach who has had a relatively successful career? (I am on the fence on this issue so this question is not meant to appear biased for either side.)

I think I've asked this before but I can't remember: is 2 bad seasons in a row enough to warrant firing a coach who has had a relatively successful career? (I am on the fence on this issue so this question is not meant to appear biased for either side.)

I think you have to look at the ship he is on, and when people start debating that we may actually be worse next year, this thing isnā€™t turning around. You also have to look at the philsophy of the way this program is run. This team does not have the scorers it had in years past and it doesnā€™t have a defensive stopper. The philosophy of the coach needs to change or the coach needs to change.

Another thing look at Sidney lowe, sendek continually got NC State to the tourney, but he couldnā€™t compete with duke and carolina, today that changed. Lowe took less of a team than sendek ever had and beat carolina. This program needs new blood, Lutz has worn out his welcome here.

I donā€™t think so, but it depends on how much you think the success is due to the talent of the coach. I am saying this without bias too. If you think the coach has made postseasons with his talent for recruiting and Xā€™s and Oā€™s, then Iā€™d say no. Of course, it also depends on what your definition of success is and THAT will probably depend on what the basketball situation at the college is.

So, I guess I didnā€™t answer your question at allā€¦ :slight_smile: Personally, I donā€™t think Lutz should be fired.

I think you have to look at the ship he is on, and when people start debating that we may actually be worse next year, this thing isn't turning around. You also have to look at the philsophy of the way this program is run. This team does not have the scorers it had in years past and it doesn't have a defensive stopper. The philosophy of the coach needs to change or the coach needs to change.

Another thing look at Sidney lowe, sendek continually got NC State to the tourney, but he couldnā€™t compete with duke and carolina, today that changed. Lowe took less of a team than sendek ever had and beat carolina. This program needs new blood, Lutz has worn out his welcome here.

Iā€™m afraid to say it but you might be right. I donā€™t feel confortable making an outright statement for one way or the other, but it does look like new blood would be good.:unsure:

BITCHES. I swear that you all worry about what the ACC fans thinks more than you do than anything else. Its like you all have to impress the other fans of this state than to think about more than you do your own. You all are so worried about impreesing people that you forgot where you come from. Grow some F**King balls and get over it. Booby is by far far the best there is out there. Quit being B****es and just root for your team. How you all got a NFL football team in that city is beyond me.

BITCHES. I swear that you all worry about what the ACC fans thinks more than you do than anything else. Its like you all have to impress the other fans of this state than to think about more than you do your own. You all are so worried about impreesing people that you forgot where you come from. Grow some F**King balls and get over it. Booby is by far far the best there is out there. Quit being B****es and just root for your team. How you all got a NFL football team in that city is beyond me.

First, not everyone on this board wants Lutz fired, so we canā€™t ALL be b*tches.

Second, I donā€™t know who Booby is, but our coach happens to be a relatively slim man, so I donā€™t think you could be talking about him.

Third, wait wtf? What was the point of this post?

who the hell are you?

Sorry I saw a North Texas Team ( a team we would be a step up from in coaching)
Davidson (another step up from in coaching), a Houston (Same level), and Xavier (same level)

MOP THE FLOOR with bobbyā€™s team, he is not the best we can get, sorry.

The people here who want bobby gone, dont care about how we look compared to the ACC, we just want to be as best we can be, and when you look at a team that was getting 7-10 seeds (could have been higher if it wasnā€™t for bad losses every year) and now we are what 9-11? and we may miss the a10 tourney? YES I THINK ITS RIGHT TO SAY WE NEED A CHANGE.

You know what I meant. BOBBY. D&&K

There are 20 people om your F**king message board. Where are you going to get the money to hire someone better.

at least we are good enough to have a jack ass on our message board, i thought for a while we were completely terrible

Grow some balls boy and see the reality of your situation. You have a message board of 20 on a bad night. Most scoohls you all talk about being aompared too have at least 300 at any moment. You all are a bunh of yuppies. You think you can do better than Bobby???
Bobby is one helluva coach. Just listen to his peers talk about him.

You think you can do better than Bobby??????????????? Bobby is one helluva coach. Just listen to his peers talk about him.

Mrs. Lutz is that you?