Fire Ron Sanchez

Another funny man!

1 Like

Now that’s sounding like an old Lutz post loss press conference comment! Just being honest, Lutz was great, except far from great when he wasn’t. Then, he would give out zingers like this CLT! Still, Sanchez makes Lutz seem like Dean Smith

If we are set to give second chances to alleged murderer wannabes in football, we could offer basketball pimp Rick Pitino a second chance

2 Likes

5 years into Sanchez we are getting blown out by Detroit Mercy, a 2-3 Horizon conference team, a conference rival just beat them by 21, and they turn around and beat us by 21, hovering a few games above .500 with this weak schedule and an early dismissal from the Conference USA tournament at the end of the season is NOT where this program should be in year 5, and getting blown out by Detroit Mercy is not gold standard, I was not optimistic going into the season, and after this loss, I am convinced that Sanchez can not get us to the level that we need to be at to be competitive in the AAC

1 Like

Hill should send him the tape of the Western Ky/Charlotte football game.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Lutz Discussion

clt says dean smith was a CHeater

2 Likes

Sanchez would have a wet dream if there was no shot clock and he could run the Four Corners.

If every team in the country played this boring style basketball would be about as popular as shuffle board.

2 Likes

I dont think its boring when we are backdoor cutting and playing great defense and most importantly, winning…not a lot of that against Detroit mercy though

6 Likes

Have to have an answer when other teams drop back into passing lanes and have to be ok adjusting D when the other team counters pack the line effectively.

The trend in basketball for over a decade is the 3 point shot. More teams emphasize it each year as a way of neutralizing their deficiencies to keep up. Majority of teams below P5 level have to use it to compete. Now at Charlotte we have a defensive system thats main weakness is defending the 3 and our offense has no shooters. Are we a new trend setter for the future like it “use to be” or are we a team with a stubborn Coach that believes and implements the system above all the results to teach the pillars of life and basketball.

8 Likes

That :point_up:

2 Likes

I am not on the Fire Sanchez Train yet but can buy a ticket if what happened on Wednesday is repeated. In addition to the play on Wednesday, I did not like his preseason comment about Charlotte being a stepping stone to the big boys.

The start of the year was great, so hoping we can get back to it starting tomorrow.

clt says threadgill is a shooter

Not plavich or jobey, but a shooter

Yeah I noticed that he does shoot a lot but not many have accounted for points :rofl:

1 Like

Not on the fire Sanchez train either. I have not heard his comment about us being a stepping stone. I would like to hear the context.

Depending on how it was stated, he should be fired immediately. We should never make a comment like that as it only weakens our program.

Biff does not see our school that way. I love his attitude and comments. If our leadersip all had Biff’s attitude, ability, and vision we would have a med school, law school, and be a member of the SEC.

1 Like

Sanchez doesn’t believe in baseline screening for the 3pt shooter

1 Like

Mike Hill has doubled down on Sanchez like China has doubled down on covid shut downs. Sooner or later, even the power will know it’s bunk

1 Like

Maybe Hill knows more than us. Probably does. That’s his job.