Fire Ron Sanchez

No. I do not accept Ron Sanchez is here next year. If yā€™all do, then he will be. Get it? If we all know that dog canā€™t hunt, we need a new dog that will. I wish I was wrong about Ron, cause he reflects us in terms of acceptable losers. If I did not care about our basketball program, why would I be here?

2 Likes

No you donā€™t wish you were wrong about Ron, you donā€™t want the team to win and its obvious because you donā€™t post anything until it fits your narrative after any loss. Simple put you post to trollā€¦

5 Likes

ā€œFansā€ like MJG is literally why I quit Twitter cold turkey in October. It saps ALL the life out of the room to be so damn negative all the time. If a hobby makes you so miserable - find a new hobby.

6 Likes

This is hilarious. Smacks of just wanting to be the first one to say look i was right we stink. I havenā€™t been a big Ron fan, but he has adjusted his style, shown he can make in game adjustments, gotten the team to buy in - all the things he needed to do and it resulted in 11-4.

I have no idea where we will finish the season. We still have the talent to be able to beat any team in the league. I will reserve judgement until we are at least half way through the conf schedule. Last night was disappointing for sure. If they come out and beat FAU Saturday then we move in. If we lose Saturday then Iā€™ll start to have some concerns. Some of our best teams lost terrible stupid games. The question is how we respond.

1 Like

Unless Ron pretty much loses out, Iā€™d say its pretty much a guarantee heā€™s here next year.e

Last night sucked, and it really took a lot of the enthusiasm I had for the team away honestly because it was a flashback to the way we played the last four seasons, but the team overall has still looked a lot better than in any other Sanchez season. We are still lacking some critical pieces and I donā€™t fully understand the lineups, but we do have better pieces than we did before.

No single player lost us that game though. We missed more layups last night than I think Iā€™ve ever seen a team miss. Everyone was missing them.

1 Like

I am not a huge Ron fan but it was not him that miss those layups last night.

6 Likes

We are not a team full of talent, these guys just play as a team !
We have one loss on a 3rd straight day of playing,
one ill scheduled game game 3 days later the day before a holiday on the road and one because of a screwed up flight that had to have affected their legs.
All is not lost !

2 Likes

Btw we were talking about

May be an unpopular opinionā€¦but I agree with every word.
D.O.B.A.

1 Like

Mike Hill is not in charge of scheduling.

1 Like

The best part is when he calls people who actually attend and/or watch the game naive fans, yet he really has no clue how anything really works.

1 Like

Agree, not really sure why everyone is jumping on MJG. Just like the NC State Announcer who got fired re illegal aliens in El Paso, has he said anything that isnā€™t true? IMHO the style that Ron wants to play has passed, no kids get jazzed about D, they want to chuck up a 3. We keep every team in the game only scoring 65-70pts

hold on, adding after posting because I have to look up what DOBA means, yes I am that old.

DOBA

1 Like

FWIW, Gary Hahn didnā€™t get fired for his remarks.

2 Likes

suspended indefinitelyā€¦ indefinitely seems like a long time to not do your job

Hahn will be back on the job on the 14th for the Miami-FL game in Raleigh.

wow, did not hear that, that, my bad, but still agree with MJGā€™s comments and his right to comment. I will get off my soapbox now and focus on recruiting. :slight_smile:

1 Like

For me, I do not mind the style of basketball Charlotte plays. It is about competing and fighting. Of course, I would like to see a faster pace, but would much rather have a team that competes. I did not see a team that wanted to compete last night. FIU tried so hard to lose and still won.

On the Defensive side, there were multiple times FIU had a wide open 3 and no one even attempted to run at the player. Luckily they missed.

On the Offensive side, already been stated, the number of missed layups by the entire team.

2 Likes

Thank you.

Thank you.

Here we go again, you decide to show your childish nature by making attempting insults. You did this to me last year and feel free to again. If thatā€™s what gets you going.

Doesnā€™t affect me because you wouldnā€™t say any of them face to face I am sure.

1 Like