FIRE SCOTTY OLSON!!!

The board losing all the threads doesn’t save you from being fired, Scotty.

This is to remind everyone of his poor performances this year, especially at Xavier, where he “gauranteed” a win.

We haven’t played X in Halton yet. Maybe that’s the 1 Scotty was talkin’ about! :))

I’ll be honest, I was pretty upset when I saw the original Fire Scotty Olson thread was gone for good, but you can’t keep an angry fanbase quiet for long, I knew a new one would pop back up soon!

I don’t think he’s loud enough to be a fan. Maybe if he gets a cutout of Shamari’s head he can stay.

And so it came to pass - are you happy Felt?

I would find it honorable that he’s resigning, but it’s obvious he’s just trying to get out before the review reveals several violations.

I would find it honorable that he’s resigning, but it’s obvious he’s just trying to get out before the review reveals several violations.[/quote]

I hear he and Favre are headed to Mexico.

Rumors and lies abound. It is but a humble resignation. This fan base deserves someone who can deliver postseason appearances and sweet sixteen runs. Despite strong performances including being the only Niner in Xavier’s arena, almost getting banned from the city of Knoxville, and drawing the anger of every crApp State fan in Boone, I just wasn’t getting it done.

To my loyal fans, I appreciate your effort, and you haven’t seen the last of me. I plan on being back in Halton many times this season, but in a different capacity. 104, will miss me, but the folks up in 200’s alumni sections have no idea what’s about to hit them…

Scotty why do you always throw these parties when I am outta town son?! I will see you though this year at the games. Best of luck in your new job man.

I heard Scotty was taking $ from agents to cheer for the Niners. He didn’t cheer out of his heart. :))

I also heard he was steering other “fans” to cheer for certain teams as well. There’s rumblings of using alcohol to get extra benefits as well.

This guy is as shady as it gets.

Scotty is a man who is walking away from the game with a lot of class, unfortunately, it’s all low. I say good riddance and may Bobby Lutz haunt his dreams with promises of an NCAA tournament appearance which never comes. Bite me and enjoy your short-time at the new job, asshole.

Did you fellas have anything to add?

Did you fellas have anything to add?[/quote]

Did you fellas have anything to add?[/quote][/quote]

Ok, so this is what people are doing now? Guess nobody has anything clever to say… Much like Scotty Olson’s heckling.

Ok, so this is what people are doing now? Guess nobody has anything clever to say… Much like Scotty Olson’s heckling.[/quote]

Ok, so this is what people are doing now? Guess nobody has anything clever to say… Much like Scotty Olson’s heckling.[/quote]

Either Follow the Herd or…

yes. the chicago white sox suck.