Five worst fanbases

How the hell are Cowboy fans not on there?

They were on the list of ten best fan bases.

http://www.ninernation.net/forum/showthread.php?t=21024

What the hell? Bizarro world?

The Eagles were the top fan base on that list?

im suprised your “beloved” panthers didnt get thrown into this conversation… lets see how many “fans” show up next week when the get shellacked by the chargers on sunday

[QUOTE=NewYorkNiner;337811]im suprised your “beloved” panthers didnt get thrown into this conversation… lets see how many “fans” show up next week when the get shellacked by the chargers on sunday[/QUOTE]

completely quotable. thanks

im suprised your "beloved" panthers didnt get thrown into this conversation... lets see how many "fans" show up next week when the get shellacked by the chargers on sunday

Dude, I don’t care if you don’t like the Panthers. What’s the point of talking ****? First of all we are Niner Nation, we are united by the fact that we all love the Niners. Talking **** about our pro sports teams is just pointless. We are potentially your friends on here; in fact most of my friends are posters on here. Some people like other sports teams than me. Jfickett is a Pats fan; I hate the Pats. But he is one of my best friends. And you know why? Because we don’t talk **** about each other’s teams.

Dude, I don't care if you don't like the Panthers. What's the point of talking ****? First of all we are Niner Nation, we are united by the fact that we all love the Niners. Talking **** about our pro sports teams is just pointless. We are potentially your friends on here; in fact most of my friends are posters on here. Some people like other sports teams than me. Jfickett is a Pats fan; I hate the Pats. But he is one of my best friends. And you know why? Because we don't talk **** about each other's teams.

The Phillies SUCK!! :lol:

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;337840]Dude, I don’t care if you don’t like the Panthers. What’s the point of talking ****? First of all we are Niner Nation, we are united by the fact that we all love the Niners. Talking **** about our pro sports teams is just pointless. We are potentially your friends on here; in fact most of my friends are posters on here. Some people like other sports teams than me. Jfickett is a Pats fan; I hate the Pats. But he is one of my best friends. And you know why? Because we don’t talk **** about each other’s teams.[/QUOTE]

Charlotte2002 and his stupid jets suck.

the eagles suck

im not joking

Whats a message board if we dont all talk a little bit of crap in the college basketball offseason?

[SIZE=7]PANTHERS RULE ALL OTHERS SUCK!!![/SIZE]

huzzah.

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;337840]Dude, I don’t care if you don’t like the Panthers. What’s the point of talking ****? First of all we are Niner Nation, we are united by the fact that we all love the Niners. Talking **** about our pro sports teams is just pointless. We are potentially your friends on here; in fact most of my friends are posters on here. Some people like other sports teams than me. Jfickett is a Pats fan; I hate the Pats. But he is one of my best friends. And you know why? Because we don’t talk **** about each other’s teams.[/QUOTE]

I veto your post. The best way to get under his skin is as follows:

[B][SIZE=7]Yankees Suck![/SIZE][/B]

The Yankees aren’t that great this year, are they?

Dude, I don't care if you don't like the Panthers. What's the point of talking ****? First of all we are Niner Nation, we are united by the fact that we all love the Niners. Talking **** about our pro sports teams is just pointless. We are potentially your friends on here; in fact most of my friends are posters on here. Some people like other sports teams than me. Jfickett is a Pats fan; I hate the Pats. But he is one of my best friends. And you know why? Because we don't talk **** about each other's teams.

Dude, I talk **** all the time to my friends about their teams. That’s what guys do. By the way, I didn’t know Jfickett was a Pats fan, so Jfickett, the Pats SUCK!!! See, I’m sure Jfickett will not get that upset over that. I am a Dolphins fan, go ahead and talk **** about my team, nothing you can say will hurt me more than our record last year. BRING IT ON!!! It’s fun.

[SIZE=7]FICKETT - THE PATRIOTS SUCK AT LIFE.

CHEATERS.

[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=ninerball49;337901]the eagles suck

im not joking[/QUOTE]

2nded, take that daxy boy.

[QUOTE=zerogeneticsdc;338116][SIZE=7]FICKETT - THE PATRIOTS SUCK AT LIFE.

CHEATERS.

[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Sorry, I had to, :lmao:

Stray Rod is too busy thinking about his d*ck rather than hitting the ball.

damn…just sad, triple post. oh well

[QUOTE=Submarley734;338042]Dude, I talk **** all the time to my friends about their teams. That’s what guys do. By the way, I didn’t know Jfickett was a Pats fan, so Jfickett, the Pats SUCK!!! [B]See, I’m sure Jfickett will not get that upset over that[/B]. I am a Dolphins fan, go ahead and talk **** about my team, nothing you can say will hurt me more than our record last year. BRING IT ON!!! It’s fun.[/QUOTE]

Well, NY9er and I almost came to blows one night on the Yankees/Red Sox subject… ahh, memories.

And I would talk **** about your team sub, but it’s too easy. It’s like making fun of the mentally challenged: too much guilt involved.:happy:

It’s not so much saying that a team sucks that pisses me off, it’s when somebody like NewYorkNiner talks **** about the fans, because that is a direct swipe at us.

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;338175]It’s not so much saying that a team sucks that pisses me off, it’s when somebody like NewYorkNiner talks **** about the fans, because that is a direct swipe at us.[/QUOTE]

Robby, he hasn’t exactly said anything untrue… I’m honestly surprised that we weren’t on the list.

Just like I’ve already mentioned, I don’t mind the Eagles, but I don’t like their fans. Same with the Tar Holes. If their fans weren’t such douchebags, I might actually smile a few times a year after they win a football game. Not like I’d have to do it more than four or five times.

The point I’m trying to make is that when we adopt a team as “our” team, then we also accept the stereotypes that being a fan of said team has.