Five worst fanbases

[SIZE=7]The Tarheels Suck.
The Patriots Suck.
The Eagles Suck.
Ricky Martin Sucks.
Who or Whatever the bobcats rival is Sucks.[/SIZE]

The Dolphins suck, but I love them anyway.

I think Duke is the Bobcats rival…

[QUOTE=ninerball49;338238]I think Duke is the Bobcats rival…[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=7]DUKE SUCKS.[/SIZE]

I hate this list just because Philly and Dallas fans aren't on it. They belong there, cause win or lose, 10/15 years ago or now, they're consistently terrible.

Dallas fans are THE WORST

have not won a playoff game in 4500 days, but think they won the last 10 superbowls

I was at a bar for Sunday football last season and I got to witness an interesting battle between A giants fan and a Cowboys fan…

The Giants fan was basically like “so you’re mexican right?” Cowboy fan was like “no what makes you say that?” Giants fan responded “well you are a Cowboys fan all you guys are Mexican”…

I got out of the bathroom as fast as possible, I didn’t want to be a witness to anything.

The Dolphins suck, but I love them anyway.

Keep with them man, we’re on the rise and we’ll be good again. One thing we can say about Dolphin fans is there are no bandwagoners left, they’re all with the Pats and Giants now. Only true fans can stay with a team that has sucked as bad as we have the past couple of years.

And I would talk **** about your team sub, but it's too easy. It's like making fun of the mentally challenged: too much guilt involved.:happy:

Talk away, like I said, trust me, I can take it. These past few years have made my skin tough.

[SIZE=7]Ricky Martin Sucks.[/SIZE]

In more ways than one.

I was at a bar for Sunday football last season and I got to witness an interesting battle between A giants fan and a Cowboys fan...

The Giants fan was basically like “so you’re mexican right?” Cowboy fan was like “no what makes you say that?” Giants fan responded “well you are a Cowboys fan all you guys are Mexican”…

I got out of the bathroom as fast as possible, I didn’t want to be a witness to anything.

So wait, all Cowboy fans aren’t Mexican?