flawed tourny

a #1 seed… and Final 4 member from last yr was left out
:doh::weep:

I wanted a rematch with 40 :fastgun: :toast:

a #1 seed.... and Final 4 member from last yr was left out :doh::weep:

I wanted a rematch with 40 :fastgun: :toast:

Hey now… I kicked you ass last year. I would do it again this year. :toast:
Maybe I paid to have you left out of the contest out of fear I’d lose to you this year. :shades:

you and me both.

Just change it, thing’s rigged anyway.

NNNIT. Enough said.

[QUOTE=Jim Utter;394919]Just change it, thing’s rigged anyway.[/QUOTE]

boo hoo hoo. reminds me of the Sore Loserman stickers after the 2000 election. :slight_smile:

yes. it has to be rigged. i was set up. had to play a number 1 seed. that’s a fix if i ever saw one. :smile:

I got smoked by UNCCTF.

Oh well, I’ve never done well in popularity contests. I attribute it to a character flaw and I’m seeking help.

[QUOTE=hootie;394950]I got smoked by UNCCTF.

Oh well, I’ve never done well in popularity contests. I attribute it to a character flaw and I’m seeking help.[/QUOTE]
No shame in losing to me. I made a Final Four run in 2007. :49ers:

[QUOTE=UNCCTF;394957]No shame in losing to me. I made a Final Four run in 2007. :49ers:[/QUOTE]

Buy me a beer and we’ll call it good.

I really would like to know why metro was left out.

Remember, KevinHarbin asked if there were people we wanted to leave out. I think the idea was to leave out people who dont post often or at all. But i think people may have abused that privilege.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;394987]I really would like to know why metro was left out.[/QUOTE]

I would like to know why I was left out as well. Like a serious answer, not some snide “It’s about attitude” remark.

I really would like to know why metro was left out.

P.E.D.s no one would have stood a chance.

P.E.D.s no one would have stood a chance.
?
Remember, KevinHarbin asked if there were people we wanted to leave out. I think the idea was to leave out people who dont post often or at all. But i think people may have abused that privilege.
Kevs a good man. I think he thought I had quit NNN, which technically I did for a couple mos.

I feel sorry for metro being left out. As a consolation prize I think NN.N should provide him with a suitable consolation prize that he can use this summer.

He was left out because it’s rigged. More votes disappear around here than Florida.

He was left out because it's rigged. More votes disappear around here than Florida.

For someone who could care less, you sure do seem to be complaining alot. :huh:

[QUOTE=Fordy-Ninersh;395017]For someone who could care less, you sure do seem to be complaining alot. :huh:[/QUOTE]

Hahhahahaha.