Football Coach Candidates?

That’s it. It’s time.

1 Like

Is the Mullen rumor for real?

I would say unlikely but Hill probably knows him from his time at Florida.

For me Mullen would be a blind hire. Just sign him up.

2 Likes

One of the Monkens or Dell McGee…. Need someone who can bring in a P5 qb transfer asap!

I want a coach that will be here for about 4 or 5 years until some SEC school throws exorbitant amounts of money at him because he has been so successful.

We will also need a coach who can hit the transfer portal and JUCO ranks hard to plug holes in our roster (DB!! and spots on both lines), as well as re-recruit existing players (Spencer!) and commits.

1 Like

Bc those p5 qb transfers always turn out well.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Will Healy Fired

Per Hunter Bailey:

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/college/charlotte-49ers/article267747667.html

What a terrible list

2 Likes

That list is unimpressive to say the least.

Hamilton is a journeyman with over a dozen stops on his resume and no experience running a program.

Joe Cox is extremely inexperienced. You want Healy 2.0?

Josh Gattis… Ugh. Just read this:

Heck Minter is the best name on that list and we could have had him anytime over the last decade. He is the coaching equivalent of a safety school.

Do better.

That’s just a media list of mostly guys with a Charlotte connection. Means absolutely nothing,

7 Likes

Anyone but not Mike Minter or Pep Hamilton

1 Like

clt will be monitoring the flight trackers this week

2 Likes

New head coach will be Drew Chronic or Mike Jacobs

Hugh Freeze really making 3M at Liberty??..damn.

The P5 transfer qb’s do turn out well, welcome to the AAC!

Drew chronic would be a great hire. My son was recruited by him Great coach. Even better man.

2 Likes

Has to be someone that has been HC at G5 level and won there. Anything less than that is a bad move IMO. We need as close to a guarantee as possible.

1 Like

Ohio State Football GIF

1 Like

Skip Holtz, but Rhule would be great!