Football Coach Candidates?

No and No. that would also admit he my a mistake, hence the Sanchez extension and Hill still laying up soft excuses for rotten Sanchez

1 Like

Both coaches have been sold #2’s, if you smell what I mean

How about the Coach whom just beat us, former ACC coach of the year.

The zone they played was very impressive. They had everything bunched in the middle at perfect depths.

This. He made us look ridiculous last night.

I like a lot of the names being thrown around. I had rather we go 10-2 and keep Healy but that ain’t happening. Well at least the 10-2 part. Those have been two ugly games. Sigh…

clt says in state recruiting has certainly increased in terms of difficulty

Ncsu and wake are ranked
No classes and free jordan shoes at UNC CHeat
ECu is on the rise

nothing new

It would really save us some cash if we could hire the same coach for foosball and basketball

2 Likes

Would we really be any less effective?

Pretty sure Sanchez can lose by 30 to FCS teams.

2 Likes

Healy said: “I won’t let you fail,” in his introductory press conference.

Another nail in Satterfields coffin.

1 Like

Tough to win in the dome… and Cuse has a very underrated defense that I dont think gets the respect they deserve going into the season. We will see if this was more about Cuse being good or LU fumbling as time goes on though

Ok. I am ready for “PrimeTime”. Let’s get Dion Sanders here before someone else takes him. That man can recruit.

Would also bring a tremendous amount of media exposure to the school.

3 Likes

My vote is for anybody that will #WinGames and not make any f*cking excuses on not getting the job done. Tired of being sold on potential. The only thing that the AD has constantly given the fanbase is a fist full of turds

I don’t want Satterfield back at App. He knows how to win there and if he humbles himself and comes back he probably stays this time. Lets get him before they do. He knows how to recruit the area.
(I’m not giving up on this season though, just being realistic as to what may happen)

1 Like

Primetime isn’t the stupidest idea I’ve heard, but I don’t think he would come this far north, and unless we committed to paying a staff for him, I think it’d be a gimmick.

1 Like

Anyone noticed App has done well with their last four coaches? Maybe it was the culture built there and not the coach. Satterfield just got beat handily by Syracuse. Louisville has excellent facilities and a large NIL collective. If he can’t do well at Louisville then why you think he’ll do a bang up job here?

1 Like

Mike Minter

Knute Rockne.

1 Like

It is definitely part culture up there. I do think he knows how to win at the G5 level though. Some coaches just aren’t cut out to do it at the highest level. We just need someone that can do it at our level.

1 Like