Tue Jul 31 8:30am - 2pm
Bank of America Conference Room in Belk Track and Field Complex

I am in.

Rockin.

You know it.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;249218][B]Football Committee Meeting [/B]

Bank of America Conference Room in Belk Track and Field Complex[/QUOTE]

Is that in the Wachovia Field House or within the track stands complex itself?

[B]Football Committee Meeting [/B]

Bank of America Conference Room [SIZE=4]in Belk Track and Field Complex[/SIZE]

Overlooking our stadium-to-be… pre-expansion?

[QUOTE=NinerATL2CHA;249328]Overlooking our stadium-to-be… pre-expansion?[/QUOTE]

I had no idea that there were rooms other then a ticket booth in there. It just looks so small from the road.

Plus, our future DI-AA stadium is the one at the bottom of my panel beside the SAC. Even an expanded Belk will never be able to handle the 24,000 who will demand tickets!:wink:

[QUOTE=Gill2003;249218][B]Football Committee Meeting [/B]

Tue Jul 31 [B]8:30am - 2pm [/B][/QUOTE]

WOW! 5 1/2 hours!? I just now noticed that. Any clue what the specific topic will be or who will be speaking?

Dang… I have football practice

[QUOTE=49RFootballNow;249797]WOW! 5 1/2 hours!? I just now noticed that. Any clue what the specific topic will be or who will be speaking?[/QUOTE]

I am guessing that is just the time blocked out and that the meeting will not last that long… similar to the past 2.

I am guessing that is just the time blocked out and that the meeting will not last that long... similar to the past 2.

x2

bump

Dont forget to wear your shirts!

I can’t make it. Ya’ll will represent well no doubt!

You guys have fun, work at 9am here in Greensboro.

I’m just bringing this back to the top so that Gill can find it easier when he gets back from the meeting.

Fine…

lol, I love your text bubbles.

The old white dude with the Halo around his head ROCKS!

From his support, and the way he talked about football and Niner sports, you could tell he read this board.