Football Entrance

We could have a video of Miners in a mine shaft with the carts on rails and such. I think it could work and putting in the quotes from Spangler would be a reminder to all who come after have past that we will fight whoever we have to to achieve our destiny.

[quote=ā€œNinercentral, post:48, topic:23820ā€]EPIC

E.S. Posthumus - Unstoppable (single)[/quote]

wowā€¦ sign me up for some of this action.

/thread.

E.S. Posthumus - Unstoppable (single)[/quote]FTW

I actually think its fine - could loop the first 20 seconds and build into the guitar. And considering how many people thought we were crazy for pushing this and still there are people who think we are crazy for doing it.[/quote]
HAHAHAHA

Iā€™m all for using CrazyTrain but only if its accompanied by video clips of Spangler saying ā€œWe can stop this train before it leaves the stationā€ and ā€œwork on your intramuralsā€. :))[/quote]

Skillet: Hero Skillet- ā€œHeroā€ Official Music Video

Tantric: Down & Out Tantric - Down & Out

Hells Bells is pretty hard to beat. Right at 1:30 before lyrics start. But I find hard to believe nobody else isnā€™t already using it.

You could really use any ā€œpump upā€ song, any of the ones listed in this forum, and any of the ideas in this forum, however, what truly makes a great entrance (notice the 3 posted in the very first post) are the fans in the stands, as long as people have waited for the day Charlotte gets a football team, should be a good atmosphere no matter what entrance is put in place, Iā€™m sure that place will be rockinā€™!

Looking for a song that no one else uses is a good idea but not necessary. Just as long as you do something original with the song.

Some examples of intros:
South Dakota State 2009

Iowa 2008 (I was at that game)
As you can hear Iowa uses both Back in Black and Enter Sandman.

More suggestions:

The Who - Baba Oā€™Reily
Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the Name or Bulls on Parade or Wake Up (end of the Matrix)
3 Days Grace - Break (had a friend suggest, I am ok with it not thrilled)

Drowning Pool-The Game

49ersā€¦ Goldā€¦ Bad ass songā€¦ Perfect.

ENNIO MORRICONE/ EDDA DELLā€™ORSO-ā€œThe Ecstasy of Goldā€ (1966)

[quote=ā€œChevEE, post:65, topic:23820ā€]Skillet: Hero Skillet- ā€œHeroā€ Official Music Video

Tantric: Down & Out Tantric - Down & Out[/quote]

I like the Skillet. Good call.

So, Iā€™m in love with this now. Iā€™ve decided that nothing anybody can say or do will change my mind on this.

Since this is more fun than reading Intā€™l Politics text, this is how I envision it:

0:44 - Start playing throughout the stadium. Images of the fight to bring football to Charlotte, building the stadium, etc on scoreboard.
1:38-1:47 - Excerpt from Dick Spanglerā€™s ā€œTrain without coalā€ speech
2:01 - First steam whistle blast
2:44 - Second steam whistle blast, team runs onto the field, smoke, we all go ape shit.

I have chills up my spine, friends.

Maybe some variation of this?
49ers Rock

[quote=ā€œZombieLew, post:73, topic:23820ā€]So, Iā€™m in love with this now. Iā€™ve decided that nothing anybody can say or do will change my mind on this.

Since this is more fun than reading Intā€™l Politics text, this is how I envision it:

0:44 - Start playing throughout the stadium. Images of the fight to bring football to Charlotte, building the stadium, etc on scoreboard.
2:44 - Second steam whistle blast, team runs onto the field, smoke, we all go ape s***.

I have chills up my spine, friends.[/quote]

I hope you aint gonna throw no rocks at the visiting team like you threw at my UNC baseball team.

[quote=ā€œAce, post:75, topic:23820ā€][quote=ā€œZombieLew, post:73, topic:23820ā€]So, Iā€™m in love with this now. Iā€™ve decided that nothing anybody can say or do will change my mind on this.

2:44 - Second steam whistle blast, team runs onto the field, smoke, we all go ape s***.

I hope you aint gonna throw no rocks at the visiting team like you threw at my UNC baseball team.[/quote]

Oh, so thatā€™s what the story is now? :lol:

[quote=ā€œChevEE, post:65, topic:23820ā€]Skillet: Hero Skillet- ā€œHeroā€ Official Music Video[/quote]Wasnā€™t gonna say anything, but it got some love so I feel I must counter.

Skilletā€™s singerā€™s voice sounds like a vacuum cleaner and the band as a whole makes me want to brutally murder puppies.

[quote=ā€œZombieLew, post:73, topic:23820ā€][quote=ā€œNinercentral, post:48, topic:23820ā€]EPIC

So, Iā€™m in love with this now. Iā€™ve decided that nothing anybody can say or do will change my mind on this.

the music was used in the Major video that you put your name and info in at the beginning an dot a call from himā€¦It is awesome!

[quote=ā€œ49or bust, post:77, topic:23820ā€][quote=ā€œChevEE, post:65, topic:23820ā€]Skillet: Hero Skillet- ā€œHeroā€ Official Music Video[/quote]Wasnā€™t gonna say anything, but it got some love so I feel I must counter.

Skilletā€™s singerā€™s voice sounds like a vacuum cleaner and the band as a whole makes me want to brutally murder puppies.[/quote]
I want our players to want to kill puppies when they come outā€¦ And of course be scholars and gentlemen off the field.

[quote=ā€œ49or bust, post:77, topic:23820ā€][quote=ā€œChevEE, post:65, topic:23820ā€]Skillet: Hero Skillet- ā€œHeroā€ Official Music Video[/quote]Wasnā€™t gonna say anything, but it got some love so I feel I must counter.

Skilletā€™s singerā€™s voice sounds like a vacuum cleaner and the band as a whole makes me want to brutally murder puppies.[/quote]

That must be the song the lady was listening to on her Ipod thenā€¦

(If anyone has seen the video im referring to, you know what I am talking about. If you havent seen it, and have a heart, DONT)