Football facilities and expansion

Credit to Judy for a real article with more than just fluff.

Nice to see some updates, even if there aren’t firm details yet.

It’s great to see the expansion topic discussed publicly, albeit, without concrete plans. Judy is pretty calculated and doesn’t broach things lightly.

I’d love to see how the current expansion drawings differ from the original expansion renderings.

clt says it is hard to tailgate on a train.

There will not be substantial changes for the 2017 season
So this means there were be insubstantial changes? I am curious to see what they might be. There are plenty of opportunities to tweak things.

We should sticky post this survey. AD needs all the feedback we can deliver.

http://charlotte49ers.com/sb_output.aspx?form=20

[quote=“donkeyjaws, post:506, topic:30091”]We should sticky post this survey. AD needs all the feedback we can deliver.

http://charlotte49ers.com/sb_output.aspx?form=20[/quote]

They want to here from you! :rolleyes:

my response to the survey question on there that asks what they can do to create a better gameday experience
Win and no longer have students participate in events on center court wearing the jersey’s of players that have transferred out of the program. the halftime entertainment at basketball games has been subpar recently. Instead of youth group on unicycles, get halftime entertainment that will pump up the fans. also, the song played during the intro of men’s basketball games is dull. Find one that gets players and fans excited.

[quote=“ninerfan55, post:508, topic:30091”]my response to the survey question on there that asks what they can do to create a better gameday experience
Win and no longer have students participate in events on center court wearing the jersey’s of players that have transferred out of the program. the halftime entertainment at basketball games has been subpar recently. Instead of youth group on unicycles, get halftime entertainment that will pump up the fans. also, the song played during the intro of men’s basketball games is dull. Find one that gets players and fans excited.[/quote]

Did someone hack your account? I agree with what you posted, especially the basketball intro songs.

[quote=“cibik02, post:509, topic:30091”][quote=“ninerfan55, post:508, topic:30091”]my response to the survey question on there that asks what they can do to create a better gameday experience
Win and no longer have students participate in events on center court wearing the jersey’s of players that have transferred out of the program. the halftime entertainment at basketball games has been subpar recently. Instead of youth group on unicycles, get halftime entertainment that will pump up the fans. also, the song played during the intro of men’s basketball games is dull. Find one that gets players and fans excited.[/quote]

Did someone hack your account? I agree with what you posted, especially the basketball intro songs.[/quote]

i know you guys think of me as an optimistic person but when it comes to the athletic department, there is nobody who is more negative or dislikes our a.d more than me.

[quote=“ninerfan55, post:508, topic:30091”]my response to the survey question on there that asks what they can do to create a better gameday experience

clt says slow down bro. Unicycles are woke.

After saying what you don’t like, I’m sure you made some concrete, specific suggestions as to how to make improvements. No? Thought not.

[quote=“49er1, post:512, topic:30091”][quote=“ninerfan55, post:508, topic:30091”]my response to the survey question on there that asks what they can do to create a better gameday experience

After saying what you don’t like, I’m sure you made some concrete, specific suggestions as to how to make improvements. No? Thought not.[/quote]

sorry judy, i’ll send a more specific message. it’s amazing, we should be getting mad at the a.d. and we are sitting here arguing with each other.

[quote=“49er1, post:512, topic:30091”][quote=“ninerfan55, post:508, topic:30091”]my response to the survey question on there that asks what they can do to create a better gameday experience

After saying what you don’t like, I’m sure you made some concrete, specific suggestions as to how to make improvements. No? Thought not.[/quote]

This is snarky but valid point.

I’m sure, despite what most of us think, that there are plenty of people in the athletic dept that want the game day experience to be the best it can be…they just need ideas. Survey’s like this give us a chance to share those ideas.

Voicing criticism is easy to do and has value in these surveys…but making suggestions is far more beneficial…albeit far more difficult to come up with.

My suggestion: Scrap the homecoming queen stuff and replace it with a bikini contest, applicable to females only, of course. Crap, do this every game and it may increase attendance.

[quote=“49r9r, post:515, topic:30091”]My suggestion: Scrap the homecoming queen stuff and replace it with a bikini contest, applicable to females only, of course. Crap, do this every game and it may increase attendance.[/quote]I like this idea.

[quote=“TRLeader, post:514, topic:30091”][quote=“49er1, post:512, topic:30091”][quote=“ninerfan55, post:508, topic:30091”]my response to the survey question on there that asks what they can do to create a better gameday experience

This is snarky but valid point.

I’m sure, despite what most of us think, that there are plenty of people in the athletic dept that want the game day experience to be the best it can be…they just need ideas. Survey’s like this give us a chance to share those ideas.

Voicing criticism is easy to do and has value in these surveys…but making suggestions is far more beneficial…albeit far more difficult to come up with.[/quote]
Can’t they just copy what successful programs do?

[quote=“49r9r, post:515, topic:30091”]My suggestion: Scrap the homecoming queen stuff and replace it with a bikini contest, applicable to females only, of course. Crap, do this every game and it may increase attendance.[/quote] May have to switch to tee shirts if there is rain.

[quote=“ghostofclt, post:511, topic:30091”][quote=“ninerfan55, post:508, topic:30091”]my response to the survey question on there that asks what they can do to create a better gameday experience

clt says slow down bro. Unicycles are woke.[/quote]

I second this. I dig the unicycle kids. Nothing wrong with them.

[quote=“Gassman, post:519, topic:30091”][quote=“ghostofclt, post:511, topic:30091”][quote=“ninerfan55, post:508, topic:30091”]my response to the survey question on there that asks what they can do to create a better gameday experience

clt says slow down bro. Unicycles are woke.[/quote]

I second this. I dig the unicycle kids. Nothing wrong with them.[/quote]

other than being boring. its probably good for hot dog sales because as soon as people see that this is the halftime entertainment, that is where people head.