Football Helmet Design Vote

don’t you guys think a c-pick logo plus c-pick achievement stickers would be overkill on the c-pick?

I think green helmets look better, but I picked white helmets because they are easier for the QB to see down field and make better targets for passes. So, I was also told many years ago when the coach of my HS team was asked why we had white instead of green helmets. :wink:

don't you guys think a c-pick logo plus c-pick achievement stickers would be overkill on the c-pick?

YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH C-PICK!!!

That is why I voted for the one with 49ers in the inside.

The AD should go with the C-Pick. Unique and awesome.

don't you guys think a c-pick logo plus c-pick achievement stickers would be overkill on the c-pick?
I hear ya. If it is C-49ers, then it's not so bad. If it's C-Pick, then it can't be C-Pick achievement stickers. We could easily make something else.

The achievement stickers should be pick-axes, not C-picks

C-pick, green, w/ stripe looks best IMHO. C-pick 49ers looks too jubbled and will appear so on TV/far from field. Achievement stickers should be pick-axes only (no C).

C-Pick w/ the 49ers logo.
For acheivement of TD’s, sacks, Int’s, etc. a little piece of a gold nugget sticker on the helmet.

The achievement stickers should be pick-axes, not C-picks

How about gold nuggets? Or would that just look like little yellow blobs?

C-Pick w/ the 49ers logo. For acheivement of TD's, sacks, Int's, etc. a little piece of a gold nugget sticker on the helmet.
How about gold nuggets? Or would that just look like little yellow blobs?
Haha nice timing.

I was thinking those might look like gold pieces of ****.

How about a gold pan?

How could C pick with picks be over kill? But C pick with 49ers isn’t? C pick with 49ers is having 3 logos all together at the same time.

Haha nice timing.

I was thinking those might look like gold pieces of ****.

Yep, he beat me to it by 1 minute. I feel like an artist could make it look good, but maybe not.

How could C pick with picks be over kill? But C pick with 49ers isn't? C pick with 49ers is having 3 logos all together at the same time.
It's two, but the reason I was saying it is not overkill is because it's at least a different logo. If you have a C-Pick on the side and the exact same logo for achievement stickers, it seems like overkill on that logo. If you have C-49ers on the side and C-Pick achievement stickers, then at least there is a difference, but I'd I think having a new pickaxe logo would probably be better and cooler.
It's two, but the reason I was saying it is not overkill is because it's at least a different logo. If you have a C-Pick on the side and the exact same logo for achievement stickers, it seems like overkill on that logo. If you have C-49ers on the side and C-Pick achievement stickers, then at least there is a difference, but I'd I think having a new pickaxe logo would probably be better and cooler.

At first I thought it was only 2. But think about. The C pick is 2 logos by itself. A C and a pick. Then the 49ers would make 3.

[QUOTE=49RFootballNow;403500]Green helmets with empty C-Picks, Gold center stripes and pick axe achievement stickers are in the early lead![/QUOTE]

I don’t think that combo is necessarily agreed upon for the votes. If we’re going with a green helmet, I would not vote for a center stripe. It looks better without one. With the white helmet, it looks too plain without the strip. Once we decide on a helmet color, then we can choose the decorations for it.

At first I thought it was only 2. But think about. The C pick is 2 logos by itself. A C and a pick. Then the 49ers would make 3.
Yea but the C and Pick aren't two separate logos, just two separate things.

scroll up to the top left of this page and see the pick axe - those would be perfect for awards on helmets.

The 'Noles use spears even though their main helmet design is a spear. Its not overkill for them. But C-pick main logo and c-pick stickers would be overkill in our case.

[QUOTE=Normmm;403557]You mean this one? I love it.

[/QUOTE]

I like this. I want a HUGE C-pick logo on the sides.