Football Helmet Design Vote

Yea but the C and Pick aren't two separate logos, just two separate things.

It is a stretch a little bit, I admit. But it does represent 2 separate things. You could argue that adding 49ers to the C pick would just be one logo.

You win the reading comprehension award!:clap:

Its PICK AXE schievement stickers, not C-PICKS. Straight, long handles with a slightly bent downward head with each end coming to sharp points!

The stickers would look like this!

It is a stretch a little bit, I admit. But it does represent 2 separate things. You could argue that adding 49ers to the C pick would just be one logo.
lol nah man, I can live with it being called 2 logos since it's 2 in 1, but it's not 3 at all haha.

Like you can’t say this logo is more than 1 or 2 logos since he has 1) a hat 2) a mustache 3) a feather 4) his head and 5) UNLV. If all those were their own independent logo then yea, but they aren’t.

If we had a pickaxe logo that was the exact same as the one the “C” is holding, then we could say it’s 3.

[QUOTE=49or bust;403718]
Like you can’t say this logo is more than 1 or 2 logos since he has 1) a hat 2) a mustache 3) a feather 4) his head and 5) UNLV,[B][U] 6. Ball sack for a chin[/U][/B]. If all those were their own independent logo then yea, but they aren’t.

.[/QUOTE]

You forgot something…its ok though, I fixed it

Green Helmet, C-Pick AND “49ers” Logo with Center Stripe.

Green Helmet, C-Pick AND "49ers" Logo with Center Stripe.
Yea! :clap:

C-pick, no 49ers. Clean, elegant, powerful.

I want a helmet exactly like the one in 49erFootballNow’s avatar.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;403841]I want a helmet exactly like the one in 49erFootballNow’s avatar.[/QUOTE]

Me too!

My concept:

I agree, C-pick only, green helmet.

“49ers” can be displayed on the jersey

lol nah man, I can live with it being called 2 logos since it's 2 in 1, but it's not 3 at all haha.

Like you can’t say this logo is more than 1 or 2 logos since he has 1) a hat 2) a mustache 3) a feather 4) his head and 5) UNLV. If all those were their own independent logo then yea, but they aren’t.

If we had a pickaxe logo that was the exact same as the one the “C” is holding, then we could say it’s 3.

But that’s what some are proposing, and I like the idea, to have pick axes only as the achievement stickers. We’ve had foam pick axes (not the C pick) given out at basketball games.

My concept:

I like it. More use of the gold.

[QUOTE=Normmm;403557]You mean this one? I love it.

[/QUOTE]

I’m still undecided on the stripe(s), but the rest of that is perfect.

[QUOTE=Normmm;403953]I like it. More use of the gold.[/QUOTE]

See, I disagree. A white facemask would look much cleaner.

I'm still undecided on the stripe(s), but the rest of that is perfect.

Me too. Mostly if we get the green helmet and the C pick only, I’m pretty much down with any thing else.

[QUOTE=KissMyAxe;403913]“49ers” can be displayed on the jersey[/QUOTE]

Please, no big lettering on the chest.

Looks totally Pee Wee, IMO.

[QUOTE=SteauA;403876]My concept:

[/QUOTE]

Switch it to a green facemask, increase the logo size by 10% and a gold stripe and it’s perfect.