FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, FIRE JUDY ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!

Watching Wheel of Fortune tonight and one of the contestants is the Director of Athletic Media from UNC Charlotte. Pat was like “Charlotte is a school.”

This is another reason why Judy needs to go!

[quote=“tasheets, post:41, topic:31094”]Watching Wheel of Fortune tonight and one of the contestants is the Director of Athletic Media from UNC Charlotte. Pat was like “Charlotte is a school.”

This is another reason why Judy needs to go![/quote]

I’d cry, but laughing seems so much more fitting…

lolniners… we have overtaken the lolcats

But if we fire Judy, who is going to spend a national pregame football show talking about volleyball? :)) :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“stonecoldken, post:43, topic:31094”]But if we fire Judy, who is going to spend a national pregame football show talking about volleyball? :)) :p[/quote]Maybe you can get some air time.

Are we drumming up some noise about the banner this weekend? It would be great if the papers got a hold of it. After the fact of course! Regardless, the discussion needs to be started other than this message board!

Are we drumming up some noise about the banner this weekend? It would be great if the papers got a hold of it. After the fact of course! Regardless, the discussion needs to be started other than this message board![/quote]

I’ll reach out to some media I know.

clt asks your banner plane pilot to maintain visual with the zep

This thread needs to always be on top.

#firejudyrose

http://firejudyrose.com/

#firejudyrose

She knows the PR nightmare of a school firing a female AD…she’s not going anywhere until she wants to and is ready.

She has the school by the short & curly’s.

Title IX in the fullest effect.[/quote]

PR nightmare??? That implies that the general public is following this situation and cares about 49ers athletics. Forget the fact that her removal would be performance based and completely justified, our athletics program is practically unknown outside of the current students and some of the alumni base…no one else cares! Who do you really think is going to make a PR issue out of the move?[/quote]

Not sure how long you’ve been around…but we liked the publicity of hiring one of the first female AD’s in NCAA history.

But you have been living under a rock for the last 10 years of extreme political correctness if you don’t think we want to stay as far away from the stigma of being one of the first to FIRE a female AD.

[b]In this day and time.

That concern is real.[/b][/quote]

This is overstated, and if it’s a legit concern for anyone then they’re a legit cuck. Revenue sports have crumbled under Rose. Keeping anyone around with her record is indefensible. If Judy was brand new and remotely mediocre that would be one thing. Her reality is something else.

I suspect we’re only leaving Judy in place because some wealthy blue hairs don’t want to see her embarrassed. F them, if that’s true.[/quote]

The BANNER will embarrass her!!! Can’t wait!!![/quote]

Is this banner really going to happen? Or is it another NN.N pipe dream/hoax?

[quote=“donkeyjaws, post:50, topic:31094”]http://firejudyrose.com/

#firejudyrose[/quote]

Excellent.
#firejudyrose

[quote=“NovaNiner, post:52, topic:31094”][quote=“donkeyjaws, post:50, topic:31094”]http://firejudyrose.com/

#firejudyrose[/quote]

Excellent.
#firejudyrose[/quote]

Good job. I wonder if someone from the school will comment on this or if it will be intentionally ignored.

To those that haven’t seen previously - a Fire Judy Rose banner is supposed to fly around the stadium prior to this weekend’s Marshall game from 3-5PM. Don’t miss it. How often does someone do a job so badly that an airplane must be flown to let the world know about it???

Having the opportunity to see this banner may help increase attendance.

Having the opportunity to see this banner may help increase attendance.[/quote]

Should be interesting in NINER NATION in the next few weeks/months.

clt will bring his eclipse glasses to watch the banner.

Is it too late for the banner to point folks to the website and/or petition?

It is imperative that the banner flyover gets media coverage. Take pictures and video (clear images if possible) and tweet/email as many websites as possible. I would start with USA Today, they’re quick to run with anything.

I have contacted WCCB, ESPN 730 and The Observer as well as Richard Walker.