FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, FIRE JUDY ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!

I have contacted WCCB, ESPN 730 and The Observer as well as Richard Walker.[/quote]

Probably not a bad idea to pass along info and photos to the guy at ESPN who does the bottom 10, and the CUSA SB Nation page?

Do we know for a fact it’s happening? I hope that one poster isn’t jerking our chain…

I have contacted WCCB, ESPN 730 and The Observer as well as Richard Walker.[/quote]

Probably not a bad idea to pass along info and photos to the guy at ESPN who does the bottom 10, and the CUSA SB Nation page?[/quote]

^ ALL OF THE ABOVE. The flyover will be for TWO full hours between 3-5PM. This thing will be circling the campus for that long…If you think about it, that’s an awful long time!!!

I don’t jerk chains buddy

I don’t jerk chains buddy[/quote]

Hahaha good I’m ready to see it fly!

This fan base may be small, but we have VERY STRONG grass roots.

let’s build this fan base back up. get rid of judy and start winning.

Can’t wait for the banner, #FIREJUDYROSE

Judy should have left with Major. The captain should go down with the ship. We had a top 50 basketball program for many years and she played a “major” role in dismantling it.

Are we sure the AD office won’t pay the plane flying the banner more $ to not fly it?

I am putting this here because it is not worth another thread.

It will be announced soon that someone is leaving. I think the people of the board will generally view this as a good opportunity, until we do three pages on Judy hiring the replacement. I can’t tell you who it is, but I did want to stir up the muck, so have at it. I think you may find out next week.

[quote=“Nugget, post:71, topic:31094”]I am putting this here because it is not worth another thread.

It will be announced soon that someone is leaving. I think the people of the board will generally view this as a good opportunity, until we do three pages on Judy hiring the replacement. I can’t tell you who it is, but I did want to stir up the muck, so have at it. I think you may find out next week.[/quote]Interesting, thanks for sharing. Only names that would make sense and worth a multi-page discussion would be a Hibbs (3 pages is probably more than he could command), Spease (not sure it’s a 3 pager either) or Lambert. Cara won’t garner that sort of discussion and Price isn’t going anywhere IMO.

My gut says Hummer.

clt speculates that haltron is leaving. CHP will tear it down.

[quote=“moss2k, post:72, topic:31094”][quote=“Nugget, post:71, topic:31094”]I am putting this here because it is not worth another thread.

It will be announced soon that someone is leaving. I think the people of the board will generally view this as a good opportunity, until we do three pages on Judy hiring the replacement. I can’t tell you who it is, but I did want to stir up the muck, so have at it. I think you may find out next week.[/quote]Interesting, thanks for sharing. Only names that would make sense and worth a multi-page discussion would be a Hibbs (3 pages is probably more than he could command), Spease (not sure it’s a 3 pager either) or Lambert. Cara won’t garner that sort of discussion and Price isn’t going anywhere IMO.

My gut says Hummer.[/quote]
If it’s (Mike) Hummer then that’s likely two people leaving because #family.

[quote=“emf, post:74, topic:31094”][quote=“moss2k, post:72, topic:31094”][quote=“Nugget, post:71, topic:31094”]I am putting this here because it is not worth another thread.

If it’s (Mike) Hummer then that’s likely two people leaving because #family.[/quote]My gut was wrong.

Someone needs to spill the beans.

[quote=“moss2k, post:72, topic:31094”][quote=“Nugget, post:71, topic:31094”]I am putting this here because it is not worth another thread.

It will be announced soon that someone is leaving. I think the people of the board will generally view this as a good opportunity, until we do three pages on Judy hiring the replacement. I can’t tell you who it is, but I did want to stir up the muck, so have at it. I think you may find out next week.[/quote]Interesting, thanks for sharing. Only names that would make sense and worth a multi-page discussion would be Hibbs (3 pages is probably more than he could command), Appease (not sure it’s a 3 pager either) or Lambert. Cara won’t garner that sort of discussion and Price isn’t going anywhere IMO.

If it is Hibbs, Judy is the last person I want hiring a new baseball coach. She’ll probably promote the softball coach to baseball coach.

NO SIR! SHE IS FULLY PAID FOR AND WILL BE FLYING TOMORROW BETWEEN 3-5.

You guys need to take some great pics and videos for me as I’m at my beach house this weekend and will not be able to see it in person.

#FireJudyRose GO NINERS!!!

You guys need to take some great pics and videos for me as I’m at my beach house this weekend and will not be able to see it in person.

#FireJudyRoss GO NINERS!!![/quote]

You sir, are the MAN! #firejudyrose

#FireJudyRoss GO NINERS!!![/quote]

clt says Judy Ross is the problem.