FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, FIRE JUDY ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!

NO SIR! SHE IS FULLY PAID FOR AND WILL BE FLYING TOMORROW BETWEEN 3-5.

You guys need to take some great pics and videos for me as I’m at my beach house this weekend and will not be able to see it in person.

#FireJudyRoss GO NINERS!!![/quote]

Suspicious of troll. Red alert.

You guys need to take some great pics and videos for me as I’m at my beach house this weekend and will not be able to see it in person.

#FireJudyRose GO NINERS!!![/quote]

clt says Judy Ross is the problem.[/quote]

Suspicious of troll. Red alert.[/quote]

What a dumb comment…Oh your trying to be the first one to call bullshit? Well your going to eat those words at 3 PM tomorrow buddy!

Where I’m at tomorrow is irrelevant. What matters is that Judy is NEEDS TO GO! If I was doing this JUST for me, I would of spent the money on something else. I’m doing this to jumpstart the discussion about her being removed as the acting A.D…THIS IS FOR ALL OF NINER NATION!

clt estimates $125 to set up banner (unless they already had one laying around)

$300/hr?

What a dumb comment…Oh your trying to be the first one to call bullshit? Well your going to eat those words at 3 PM tomorrow buddy!

Where I’m at tomorrow is irrelevant. What matters is that Judy is NEEDS TO GO! If I was doing this JUST for me, I would of spent the money on something else. I’m doing this to jumpstart the discussion about her being removed as the acting A.D…THIS IS FOR ALL OF NINER NATION![/quote]

IMPORTANT BANNER UPDATE:

I have just received word from the pilot that he is grounded today because the coming Hurricane Nate. With towing a banner you need near perfect conditions to do it. He is already booked up for our HC game but I’m going to try and reschedule. I’ll keep you updated. Sorry for the crap news this early in the morning.

Here are the options moving forward:

Homecoming - This guy is booked that day so I will try and find another company with comparable pricing.

MTSU - I hate to wait until Nov. but if I can’t find another company, this may be the only option we have.

I will keep you guys updated on progress.

http://www.aviationweather.gov/adds/tafs/?station_ids=KJQF&std_trans=translated&submit_both=Get+TAFs+and+METARs

The delta here is the banner. He can only do about 50 MPH while towing it. Makes the aircraft much more susceptible to the weather.

It calls for rain and the potential for thunder and lightning this afternoon.

Maybe clt can pull the banner behind the zep.

Job called it.

Still an opportunity to make a statement today at the tailgates and during the game.

Job called it.[/quote]

He’s is wrong whether you guys want to believe me or not.

Don’t you think I would of let the day play out and the plane would of never showed if I was messing with everyone?

The pilot called me first thing this morning and as soon as I got off of the phone with him, I updated everyone.

Regardless of how everyone will try to defame me today, I’m going to continue to work on this because I care about the cause. I would not be on here defending myself if I didn’t. Thank you for your patience. -Kicker

Job called it.[/quote]

He’s is wrong whether you guys want to believe me or not.

Don’t you think I would of let the day play out and the plane would of never showed if I was messing with everyone?

The pilot called me first thing this morning and as soon as I got off of the phone with him, I updated everyone.

Regardless of how everyone will try to defame me today, I’m going to continue to work on this because I care about the cause. I would not be on here defending myself if I didn’t. Thank you for your patience. -Kicker[/quote]

The weather was bad… for both flying and views… if you can make it work for homecoming that would be perfect.

To fly a banner in good weather you have to fly at near stall speeds. With the cloud cover and moisture in the air there is no way a pilot flies in it.

clt says it is obvious. Judy now controls the weather.

Bumping bc the good fight continues

Joe Moorhead…Penn State

[quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:97, topic:31094”]http://www.theeastcarolinian.com/sports/article_ec0dddfc-a7db-11e7-ac93-8b7610ae424c.html

[/quote]

This is great! I really hope ours gets this kind of exposure!

clt says let’s save money and do this.

[quote=“bckicker3, post:98, topic:31094”][quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:97, topic:31094”]http://www.theeastcarolinian.com/sports/article_ec0dddfc-a7db-11e7-ac93-8b7610ae424c.html

[/quote]

This is great! I really hope ours gets this kind of exposure![/quote]

Ours should say, “FIRE JUDY, WE’LL EVEN TAKE COMPHER”