FRIDAY NIGHT SOLUTION!!!!

Women’s Soccer at 5:30pm

• First 250 students are free and will receive a 49ers basketball schedule t-shirt

• Students wishing to stay until the end of the women’s soccer game (approximately 7:15pm) will be eligible to get a lower reserved basketball ticket in the student section (no guarantees of the mid-court sections) regardless of door entry. At the conclusion of the women’s soccer game, these students have 15 minutes to report to the student entrance of Halton Arena with their soccer & basketball ticket. The ticket office representative will distribute a lower level reserved student seat.

THIS IS FROM THE TICKET OFFICE! A HUGE THANK YOU TO THE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT FOR THIS CROSS-PROMOTION AND THE SUPPORT FOR WOMEN’S SOCCER

I’ll be at the soccer game one hour early, for the NNG pizza party.

Now that is a great idea. Students, I know it might not be 104 but this is a damn good solution. The women need your support at Transamerica.

• First 250 students are free and will receive a 49ers basketball schedule t-shirt

• Students wishing to stay until the end of the women’s soccer game (approximately 7:15pm) will be eligible to get a lower reserved basketball ticket in the student section (no guarantees of the mid-court sections) regardless of door entry. At the conclusion of the women’s soccer game, these students have 15 minutes to report to the student entrance of Halton Arena with their soccer & basketball ticket. The ticket office representative will distribute a lower level reserved student seat.

THIS IS FROM THE TICKET OFFICE! A HUGE THANK YOU TO THE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT FOR THIS CROSS-PROMOTION AND THE SUPPORT FOR WOMEN’S SOCCER

Nice. Now its up to the students to show up in force.

Sucks for me since I dont get off until 5:30. :weep:

Sounds good…but aren’t all the students free?

[QUOTE=ninerball49;266491]Sounds good…but aren’t all the students free?[/QUOTE]

Not sure for Tournament games.

Don’t know if its worth suffering through women’s soccer.

I bet a lot of people will be mad if they reserve the bottom of 104.

Tourney matches are not free as per A-10. ($3)

But our athletic department is stepping up and making it free with an ID and throwing in a t-shirt.

sweet. ill be there.

I’ll be there Coach, even if the old folks don’t get t-shirts too. :49ers:

I bet a lot of people will be mad if they reserve the bottom of 104.
Well too bad for them because it is a really good idea.

It’s the best idea to come out in years.

ill be there, in full on lacrosse gear…goin crazy for some [SIZE=4][B][COLOR=DarkGreen]NINERS WOMENS SOCCER!!! [/COLOR][/B][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkGreen][COLOR=Black]followed by some [B][SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkGreen]NINERS BASKETBALL!!!1111[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Great idea! See you all at soccer. Go lady niners!

[QUOTE=fsquid;266497]Don’t know if its worth suffering through women’s soccer.[/QUOTE]

so, squid. why don’t you just go enjoy yourself otherwise. we’ll be back later and let you know how it came out.
good luck.

Women’s soccer is flat out good! They have earned the the #1 seed, at home, and this should be a great Niners night!

go women!!!

Wow, wasn’t this amazingly along the lines of what we came up with on here? Good to hear.

It isnt going to be 104. I would like more clarification on this.