Friends of Charlotte Golf

Lots have asked about the golfing norm hat

https://ecom.uncc.edu/C21561_ustores/web/classic/store_main.jsp?STOREID=186&FROMQRCODE=true

there you go!

2 Likes

clt asks to see this hat, please.

clt asks about the putter cover. It will cover a Cameron yes, but what about a mallet?

Not paying 125 bucks for a hat. I think that having to pay exorbitant amount for simple gear makes me think we are bush league a lot more than being attached to unc.

1 Like

clt says you are supporting the golf program, and getting a hat

3 Likes

I’ve given to Charlotte athletics for nearly 20 years. I bought 4 fsl’s the first day they were available. I drive 170 miles six saturdays a week to watch the worst football I’ve ever seen despite by myself because no one wants to come with me to see this train wreck. I’ve traveled with them
I deserve the right to buy a cool Charlotte hat at a reasonable price.

The worst football you’ve ever seen?

It’s been bad. Is that debatable?

Is there a picture of this hat? Does it have the cloth adjustable back strap?

Watching EMU kick off from the 25, watching Georgia State score a touchdown on a blocked field goal, watching Lambert blow the FIU game, A and T, pretty much everything about 2017 except the second half against UAB.

I stand by my statement.

Oh my.
Bad = worst ever, now?

So 2017 being bad, yes very bad = the entire program history being “the worst football you’ve ever seen”?

TinTins point is still well taken. I’m in the same boat with a Norm headcover. I’ve wanted one for sooooo long, but spending $750 on one is completely out of the question. I’d donate some money to get one, but not anywhere near there. I agree that being held hostage to get items people clearly want is totally bush league. First thing I thought when I saw this stuff.

You never know, some of these items may show up at the Gold Rush Auction.

clt needs to see the items before donating

It’d still be $125 for a hat plus the auction price :wink:

We are all painfully aware of the merchandising issues facing our Univeristy.

It’s not the Golf team’s fault.

We’ve all seen golf gear for various universities all over the state. I get the frustration.

He can’t just make a pop up shop for Niner golf gear. He doesn’t have to do this at all.

I totally agree and understand the sentiment, but this isn’t the forum to complain about it.

1 Like

What’s the forum to complain about it?

I mean I guess this is the forum. But make a different thread or something.

I mean, I love the niners and have 2 fsls, but please tell me worse football you’ve seen. Because I don’t know that I’ve seen it.