FSU Postgame

Sick Henry dunk over 7 footer. Refs ejected him because they were so amazed.

Lester will be a star here. Clayton needs to be on meds. More mysterious elbows.

Maybe they go on to dominate the acc like miami did after they thrashed us. That’s about all I got here. At least we kept it to a respectable under 50 pt loss.

Lester needs to start.

clt endorses Henry and Clayton. Both players showed heart.

Nice dunk.

[quote=“cltniners, post:3, topic:28486”]clt endorses Henry and Clayton. Both players showed heart.

Nice dunk.[/quote]

Clayton would elbow his own momma playing basketball

Proud of our guys today. Obviously the refs were sticking us. The only reasonable thing to do is get tossed.

/sarcasm

Early foul trouble, lots of turnovers and getting dominated on the glass. They had 13 offensive boards in the first half and lead by 22. Unsurprising.

Lots of turnovers, also unsurprising.

They were on fire tonight, that just killed us. Terrible game. Gotta bounce back.

We almost got em!

i will not overreact. i will not underreact. horrible but so was miami last season. we are a good team, better than we showed today but fsu is exactly the type of team we will struggle(obvious humor in that word) with. lester is awesome. i want to see how we react from this. it is not the end of the season but what a terrible showing.

clt says that the Henry’s second tech was bs. He was excited after a great dunk, and then was bumped by a semenole.

Clayton’s was ticky tacky.

War eagle.

First time FSU has scored over 100 in over 8 years.

Refs are going to be looking for Clayton all season with two flagrant 2 ejections.

Overall the worst viewing experience I have had in a while watching the niners.

All that being said I will be in Halton Saturday. Go Niners.

All that matters is the CUSA tournament.

Embarrassing.

clt seriously doubts if we will receive votes this week.

Fsu schedule maker is a genius and should get a raise

it happens.

Get past it.

and before the fan base mutilates him, I’ll take a player who tries to dunk over a 7 footer down 25 on my team anyday.

He is the heart and soul of this team and I hope this lights a fire under the rest of our players that being down like that doesn’t mean stop trying to win.

[quote=“Tintin, post:16, topic:28486”]it happens.

http://espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=330232390

Get past it.

and before the fan base mutilates him, I’ll take a player who tries to dunk over a 7 footer down 25 on my team anyday.

He is the heart and soul of this team and I hope this lights a fire under the rest of our players that being down like that doesn’t mean stop trying to win.[/quote]

i agree. he was trying to get the team fired up. he should not have gotten the second techinical. we could have made a run after that dunk but i like the intensity. i wish i could hgear what is being said in the locker room.

[quote=“Gassman, post:11, topic:28486”]Refs are going to be looking for Clayton all season with two flagrant 2 ejections.

Overall the worst viewing experience I have had in a while watching the niners.

All that being said I will be in Halton Saturday. Go Niners.[/quote]

Maybe its time to quit swinging the elbow to the opponents chin.

This is our worst loss since the Davidson game.

[quote=“Tintin, post:16, topic:28486”]it happens.

Get past it.

He is the heart and soul of this team and I hope this lights a fire under the rest of our players that being down like that doesn’t mean stop trying to win.[/quote]

27 is a lot different than 44.

Henry showed a lack of leadership tonight. He made it about him and not the team.