FSU Postgame

clt says he is the leader of this team. He had a Great Play and was excited.

The first tech was quasi merited.

Second tech was bs

clt asks about major’s response? It was hard to tell with the acc coverage.

Hope Ingram is OK.Looked like he hurt that foot again in the 1st half.Never returned.

When I watched FSU disassemble VCU I said I did not want to play that team. I was right.

Awful game and pretty much pathetic. I can understand getting run by duke at Cameron. This crap is with out excuse. Joke of a game. If this shit is acceptable to us as a fan base I’m not sure what to say.

[quote=“cltniners, post:21, topic:28486”]clt says he is the leader of this team. He had a Great Play and was excited.

The first tech was quasi merited.

Second tech was bs

clt asks about major’s response? It was hard to tell with the acc coverage.[/quote]
We really don’t know if 2nd was merited or not. He should have got the 1st T for being stupid enough to preen down 25 pts. He was jawing and wouldn’t STFU, he probably deserved it. The FSU guys probably said, “Look at the scoreboard you stupid f### and he went off.” I applaud FSU if that was what happened, BTW.

Willie has got to learn to get his elbows without throwing them- you’ve been called a few times, learn dammit!!

Got ran tonite, hopefully we learn and move on. Just a bad game, it happens. 7-3, all is not lost

D Scott says this is the worst loss in our division I History… wow…

Only saw a little bit, after the game was essentially over. This was an awful beatdown. FSU is good, but the Niners made them look unbeatable.

No idea how this team beat the same Michigan team that beat FSU two days earlier. Hope the team plays better.

The turnovers really stand out. As does Williams’ brutal stat line, not sure I can defend his play at this point, though Lester had 6 turnovers too. We need better play at that spot to succeed, not sure we’ll get it this year (I hope I’m wrong).

Would like to see the replay of that dunk by Henry.

Well look on the bright side, we’ve never lost to anyone by greater than 45 points.

The beat down in Cameron felt worse bc the team gave up in the first half.

For those casual fans who don’t really care, you can go ahead and tune out until El Paso in March. For those that do care, see you on Saturday. Go Niners.

no wonderful analysis from here. we got our sh*t reamed out.
maybe we’ll do better against up-state.
that’s not FLORIDA
up-state, is it?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ109Bq53Qc&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DvQ109Bq53Qc

clt says to note the editing.

No pickles!

clt will never dine at ruby Tuesday again.

PH was touched by two FSU players after the dunk. He was walking away jawing. The FSU guy walked to him jawing. Should have been more penalties than to just our guy.

Leonard Hamilton is 65??? Take that Dick Clark.

If Ian Miller shows up in a Charlotte gym where our guys are at he needs his ass beat. Caused a lot of the friction out there.

Why did no one grab Henry after the first T to calm him down. Never seen a star player be allowed to walk around the gym going off without another player or Coach getting between him and ref or calming him down.

Willie’s high elbows gig is up. Hamilton had refs all over that as will everyone else.

FSU are some big MF’s. 7’1 292 F@ck that!!

William’s ball handling at the end of the game was physicality painful to watch.

We are still short 2 athletes on this team.

The chick with the football player at the timeout at about the 1:45 point in on my recorder made me hate my life even more.

On to Saturday…

my butt hurts

I didn’t get to see the game, I don’t have cable and couldn’t find a link online, so I didn’t get to see the ejection until right now. That was crap. PH should have gotten the first one but the second one should have gone to the FSU player who followed him all the way down the court.

I sat through the entire game and noticed a few things. (1) FSU looked rested and prepared. We on the other hand, appeared to have just completed a brutal 3 hour biochemistry exam five minutes before the game. (2) We had no answers to their 7 feet mutants and did not make the necessary offensive adjustments. (3) Our team appeared to be extremely frustrated and started to make silly mistakes (i.e. getting tossed for taunting and the “street ball” elbow…). (4) Without Henry, we appeared to be lost and even less effective.

This was the worst thrashing I have seen in all my years watching Charlotte basketball. Even back during the early years of Mullins we did not get beat this bad. Not sure what happened to the team but I hope we learn from this experience and move on.

I’m glad I was at a work function and couldn’t watch. Not sure what happened, getting beat that bad should never happen. But it did. Conference play is what this season is about, but nobody likes this kind of thrashing. Hope the guys find their way back to being respectable and Ingram and Benkovic get well in a hurry.