Future Football Schedules

ouch! thanks for the info. Iā€™m sure many will be pleased with this time but for personal reasons I was hoping for a noon kickoff. I think the opportunities for a later kickoff are far greater and think it can (and will) be an awesome event. Iā€™ll still be there (for part of it anyway). But we have young children and some Halloween traditions that Iā€™m not sure the family will embrace changing (though NONE more important than the tradition that we have started in attending all 49er football games).

Go Niners!

[quote=ā€œNinerLove, post:441, topic:28863ā€]ouch! thanks for the info. Iā€™m sure many will be pleased with this time but for personal reasons I was hoping for a noon kickoff. I think the opportunities for a later kickoff are far greater and think it can (and will) be an awesome event. Iā€™ll still be there (for part of it anyway). But we have young children and some Halloween traditions that Iā€™m not sure the family will embrace changing (though NONE more important than the tradition that we have started in attending all 49er football games).

Go Niners![/quote]

I was hoping for noon kick as well. But I think itā€™s still early enough to get the best of both. A 3:30 kick means not waking up at 5 a.m. to tailgate, we can get some trick or treating in at the Black Lot, and Iā€™ll be there until about halftime until itā€™s time to take the little one out for regular trick or treating.

Kentucky soccer match will now be at 8pm on the 31st. Could be a battle for 1st place in the conference again as Kentucky now holds the top spot with.

I believe we are speaking of American football in this thread.

[quote=ā€œMr. Bojangles, post:1, topic:28863ā€]There may be a thread that has all of this complied, but I couldnā€™t find it. I thought it will be helpful to keep all the future schedules together in 1 thread. Including rumors.

++ Unconfirmed

09/01 - at Louisville ^ (THURSDAY)
09/10 - Elon
09/17 - Eastern Michigan
09/24 - at Temple
8 C-USA Games

^ Originally Eastern Michigan was scheduled to come to Charlotte on 9-3-2016
++ Game Rumored at Bank of America Stadium vs team from NC/SC
++ Kansas State game pushed back from 2016 to 2017***

09/02 - at Eastern Michigan
09/09 - Georgia State
09/16 - NC A&T
09/23 - [font=verdana]at Kansas State[/font]
8 C-USA Games

09/01 - Fordham
09/08 - Appalachian State
09/22 - at UMass
11/03 - At Tennessee
[font=verdana]8 C-USA Games[/font]

08/31 - ***
09/07 - at Appalachian State
09/14 - UMass
9/21 - at Clemson
8 C-USA Games

*** [font=verdana]at Virginia Tech- Cancelled[/font]

[size=1em]
[font=verdana]9/19 - at Duke[/font]
09/26 - Georgia State

[font=verdana]9/11- Duke[/font]
9/18 - at Georgia State

9/17 - at Georgia State[/size]
[size=1em]9/24 - at Indiana

9/16 - Georgia State[/size]
[size=1em]9/23 - at Indiana

[/size][size=1em]
[font=verdana]2024[/font]
[font=verdana]9/7- at UNC-Chapel Hill[/font][/size]

[size=1em]2025[/size]
[size=1em][font=verdana]9/6- UNC-Chapel Hill[/font][/size]

[size=1em]+++ Talks ongoing for a H & H with Duke and unc-ch. 6-9-2015[/size]
[size=1em]+++ Another ā€œbigā€ H & H rumored to be announced soon. 9-10-15

Please add anything I have missed and I will update.

EDIT- UK game and UT game confirmed.
EDIT- UMass games added.
EDIT-- UK date announced
EDIT- Louisville game announced by UL. EMU game date TBA
EDIT- Rumored C-USA games for 2015. Marshal at Home, ODU on the road
EDIT - Clemson road game added 2019
EDIT - A&T added, dates for KSU, UT, and Clemson announced
EDIT - GSU games added
EDIT - Duke games added
EDIT - unc-ch games added[/size]
[size=1em]EDIT - Indiana road games added[/size]
[size=1em]EDIT - Louisville game moved to Thursday night[/size][/quote]

The ACC schedule was released today. Our opener for the 2016 season at Louisville will be on 9-1-16 a Thursday night game. Assuming a TV game.

[quote=ā€œMr. Bojangles, post:445, topic:28863ā€]The ACC schedule was released today. Our opener for the 2016 season at Louisville will be on 9-1-16 a Thursday night game. Assuming a TV game.

http://cardinalsportszone.com/2016/01/26/2016-acc-football-schedule-released/[/quote]

Good for TV but bad for travel. I was looking forward to heading up there but doubt it happens now.

[quote=ā€œbleedsgreenandgold, post:446, topic:28863ā€][quote=ā€œMr. Bojangles, post:445, topic:28863ā€]The ACC schedule was released today. Our opener for the 2016 season at Louisville will be on 9-1-16 a Thursday night game. Assuming a TV game.

http://cardinalsportszone.com/2016/01/26/2016-acc-football-schedule-released/[/quote]

Good for TV but bad for travel. I was looking forward to heading up there but doubt it happens now.[/quote]Man, that will suck for your fan experience.

Aw nuts!!!

[quote=ā€œbleedsgreenandgold, post:446, topic:28863ā€][quote=ā€œMr. Bojangles, post:445, topic:28863ā€]The ACC schedule was released today. Our opener for the 2016 season at Louisville will be on 9-1-16 a Thursday night game. Assuming a TV game.

Good for TV but bad for travel. I was looking forward to heading up there but doubt it happens now.[/quote]

Well, SCREW a road trip. DAMN these schedule makers. $elling the $oul of college football for TV buck$. >:D

[quote=ā€œ49er1, post:449, topic:28863ā€][quote=ā€œbleedsgreenandgold, post:446, topic:28863ā€][quote=ā€œMr. Bojangles, post:445, topic:28863ā€]The ACC schedule was released today. Our opener for the 2016 season at Louisville will be on 9-1-16 a Thursday night game. Assuming a TV game.

Good for TV but bad for travel. I was looking forward to heading up there but doubt it happens now.[/quote]

Well, SCREW a road trip. DAMN these schedule makers. $elling the $oul of college football for TV buck$. >:D[/quote]Yeah, Iā€™d hate for our program to be on during primetime.

Thursday night game could make for a sweet extra long Labor Day weekend.

Thanks for the silver linings, guys. ;D

[quote=ā€œ2k, post:450, topic:28863ā€][quote=ā€œ49er1, post:449, topic:28863ā€][quote=ā€œbleedsgreenandgold, post:446, topic:28863ā€][quote=ā€œMr. Bojangles, post:445, topic:28863ā€]The ACC schedule was released today. Our opener for the 2016 season at Louisville will be on 9-1-16 a Thursday night game. Assuming a TV game.

Well, SCREW a road trip. DAMN these schedule makers. $elling the $oul of college football for TV buck$. >:D[/quote]Yeah, Iā€™d hate for our program to be on during primetime.[/quote]

Prime Time TV coverage would be great. Iā€™m 100% in favor of prime time TV coverage, as long as we know it is definitely televised on ā€œnormal TV stationsā€. It seems more and more games are being played the Thursday prior to Labor Day and I do not think all of them are making it to prime time TV. Iā€™m fine if our local TV channel picks it up and it is televised in Charlotte.

730 just said looserville is at 7pm

http://www.fbschedules.com/2016/02/charlotte-maryland-schedule-2022-23-football-series/

The Charlotte 49ers and the Maryland Terrapins have scheduled a home-and-home football series for 2022 and 2023, FBSchedules.com has learned via an open records request to UNCC.

Charlotte will host Maryland in the first game of the series at Jerry Richardson Stadium on Sept. 10, 2022. The matchup will also be the first-ever meeting between the two schools on the gridiron. The following season on Sept. 9, 2023, the 49ers will travel to take on the Terrapins at Maryland Stadium in College Park.

FBSchedules.com has also learned that Charlotte will host Gardner-Webb on Aug. 31, 2019. The 49ers will pay the Bulldogs a $275,000 guarantee for the game, according to a copy of the contract obtained via an open records request.

Original post has been updated.

Our schedules for 2019, 2022, & 2023:

[font=tahoma][size=13px]2019[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=13px]08/31 - Gardner-Webb[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=13px]09/07 - at Appalachian State[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=13px]09/14 - UMass[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=13px]9/21 - at Clemson[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=13px]8 C-USA Games[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=13px]*** [font=verdana]at Virginia Tech- Cancelled 8/31/19[/font][/size][/font]

[size=1em]2022[/size]
[size=1em]9/10 - Maryland[/size]
[size=1em]9/17 - at Georgia State[/size]
[size=1em]9/24 - at Indiana

8/31- at Maryland[/size]
[size=1em]9/16 - Georgia State[/size]
[size=1em]9/23 - at Indiana[/size]

Well, it took seven months, but the big announcement was the Maryland games. I thought maybe it had fallen through.

Well, it took seven months, but the big announcement was the Maryland games. I thought maybe it had fallen through.[/quote]

That is Gonzo tantrum big?

Really?

Well, it took seven months, but the big announcement was the Maryland games. I thought maybe it had fallen through.[/quote]

Really?[/quote]I assumed he was referring to the UNC-CH H/H.

Sad that it took a site like FBSschedules.com going through an open records request to get this information.

Really?[/quote]
Well maybe seven months ago. He has mellowed. ;D Anything that he feels App could never get, but we do, because we are not in a burg on a hill slights him. He rants about ā€œearningā€ it.