Future Football Schedules

Well, it took seven months, but the big announcement was the Maryland games. I thought maybe it had fallen through.[/quote]

That is Gonzo tantrum big?

Really?[/quote]
Well maybe seven months ago. He has mellowed. ;D Anything that he feels App could never get, but we do, because we are not in a burg on a hill slights him. He rants about ā€œearningā€ it.[/quote]

I think this is hilarious. The majority of App fans just became fans during their FCS title runs. We on the other hand had to fight and claw to just get a team and most of us had to front cash to get our stadium built. So I ask who has earned what?

I love the MD signing to go with the ones we already have booked. No way we are locking these teams down without expansion. Just wish they would tell us.

Well, there is a big announcement comingā€¦

Kidding! I kid. :wink:

App did well getting the Miami home and home but we are cleaning up with P5 home and homes. Would love to see how these deals are structured. Iā€™m thinking a Big 10 invite is in the works with Indiana and Maryland on tap. :cool:

Or ACC with Carolina, Duke, Louisville, and Clemson on the schedule :stuck_out_tongue: Now wouldnā€™t that be something! 8)

Well, there is a big announcement comingā€¦[/quote]

Iā€™ve been telling you guys this.

Realistic teams Iā€™d like to see a home vs home football series against would be WVU, ECU, NC State, VA Tech, UVA, Wake, GA Tech, Vandy, Cincinnati, Memphis, and Boise St.

I like wake and cincy the most in that list.

I like Maryland is itā€™s drivable (and. I have a place to stay).

My son lives about an hour away, so this road trip/family visit looks promising. At my age thoughā€¦ ;D

Charlotte and Maryland Schedule 2022-23 Home-and-Home Football Series - fbschedules.com/2016/02/charloā€¦

@FBSchedules does the information have any stipulation on stadium size or expansion for Charlotte in the fine print?

@houstonniner Just says if Charlotteā€™s stadium is expanded Maryland gets 15% of capacity for tix up to 3,300

[quote=ā€œninerID, post:470, topic:28863ā€]Charlotte and Maryland Schedule 2022-23 Home-and-Home Football Series - fbschedules.com/2016/02/charloā€¦

@FBSchedules does the information have any stipulation on stadium size or expansion for Charlotte in the fine print?

@houstonniner Just says if Charlotteā€™s stadium is expanded Maryland gets 15% of capacity for tix up to 3,300[/quote]

15% of 22,000 is 3,300ā€¦so thats probably about right. We all estimated expansion would be in the 22k-25k range, which is probably about perfectly where we should be.

Yes, please.

Per Marshall and MTSU ADs, the conference schedule should be released today.

Should just be a mirror of last yearā€™s, righ?

Should just be a mirror of last yearā€™s, righ?[/quote]

Yep, we are supposed to get the dates of the games today. TV will probably come later, maybe a few today if we have any Thursday or Friday night games.

CHARLOTTE
Sept. 1 (Thu.) at Louisville
Sept. 10 ELON
Sept. 17 EASTERN MICHIGAN
Sept. 24 at Temple
Oct. 1 OLD DOMINION
Oct. 8 at Florida Atlantic
Oct. 15 FIU
Oct. 22 at Marshall
Oct. 29 BYE
Nov. 5 at Southern Miss
Nov. 12 RICE
Nov. 19 MIDDLE TENNESSEE
Nov. 26 at UTSA

[quote=ā€œupperdeck, post:477, topic:28863ā€]CHARLOTTE
Sept. 1 (Thu.) at Louisville
Sept. 10 ELON
Sept. 17 EASTERN MICHIGAN
Sept. 24 at Temple
Oct. 1 OLD DOMINION
Oct. 8 at Florida Atlantic
Oct. 15 FIU
Oct. 22 at Marshall
Oct. 29 BYE
Nov. 5 at Southern Miss
Nov. 12 RICE
Nov. 19 MIDDLE TENNESSEE
Nov. 26 at UTSA[/quote]

I see Elon and EMU as wins. I see Louisville, Temple, Marshall, USM, and probably MTSU as losses.
We can compete and win in the others.

Also ODU night game, FIU as homecoming.

Iā€™ll probably remove the 2016 schedule from the original post in this thread since it has been released today. It has its own thread.

Really want to get Wake on the schedule. Anyone have an idea if itā€™s getting any closer to happening?