Ghost Hunting Opinions

My aunt had inherited the old family homeplace of her grandparents on Sante-Cooper in South Carolina. She kept the house for several years and finally decided to sell the property. She took a video camera and filmed going through the entire house, narrating as she went along. The video camera recorded the entire tour, she never shut it off.

When she got back to Columbia and looked at the tape, there is only static from the time she walked up the stairs until the moment she came back down. None of the upstairs tour was on the video.

The story continues, the man who purchased the home worked regularly out in the front yard. Some of the neighbors stopped and asked why the little girl upstairs was always waving through the window. He told them he did not have a daughter and he never had seen any image in the window. He contacted my aunt and asked about this.

Her stepfather (who owned the house) had a daughter who had lived there and died upstairs as a young girl. My aunt’s mother never knew her as she had died several years before he met her. They only can assume that’s who it might be.

Creepy stuff.

The Church is in Concord, off of 49er, make a right onto Zion Church Rd then a left on Pine Church Rd. and its on the right.

I think we are going back tonight if anyone would like to come.

And yes, Dustin, we have GOT to get up my man.

I’ll kick the ghost’s a55! LOL.

The Church is in Concord, off of 49er, make a right onto Zion Church Rd then a left on Pine Church Rd. and its on the right.

I think we are going back tonight if anyone would like to come.

And yes, Dustin, we have GOT to get up my man.

that sounds like it’s close to my house.

I’ll go on a trip. Today is too short a notice.
I have to remember to wear my cross necklace before going anywhere like that.

any Charlotteans on here remember the Haunted Dairy Barn on Monroe Rd? Stories of animal sacrifices etc used to be told. Hoods (does anybody use this term anymore?) used to loiter there also.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/greensboro-winston-salem-high-point/178654-haunted-side-triad.html

There are a few in that link you may be interested in checking out as well.

The one about the Jackson Creek House…well, I’m no authority…but I’ve been out there some time back, and I’ve seen it for myself. My great grandmother used to live right near it, way out in the sticks, and I spent a lot of time out there as a kid. If anyone’s interested, I can personally take ya out there.

A little more about the church…
[URL]http://southernspooks.com/piney-grove-amz-church-concord-nc[/URL]

So do y’all watch Supernatural?

I’ve got you:

I can see Powerbait roaming the countryside with his proton pack.

Never cross the streams!

you looked into the light didn’t you?

Hahahaha! I remember when I was a kid, and I used to swear that one day I’d have an old Cadillac ambulance that said “Ecto 1” on the tag.

i know that church very well. My friends and I are very into ghost hunting and we’ve been to the piney grove church several times.

The last time we went one of our friends recorded in complete silence on his iphone for about 25 mins while inside the church. We played it on the way back and heard things that resemebled “Leave!” in a loud whispering tone.

We have explored that church from top to bottom and the grave yard in the back is very interesting as the graves are mainly of the Propst and Reed families.

They say that you hear stuff wehn you stand directly in the doorway at the back of the church

We’ve also been to spencer mtn and the house there is all boarded up and almost impossible to get in without breaking something. The next door neighbor topped and talked to us and said he sees about 2 or 3 groups of people a week coming to explore there and it’s all just a rumor.

I lived in Gaston County all my life and I call the Spencer Mountain Haunted Mansion crap bogus!

There is a place off of Poplar Tent road where if you stop on a bridge late a night a girl named sally will come to your car and try to get a ride from you. The bridge is called Sally’s bridge, my friends went and could never find it…also there is gravity hill i believe in richfield, where if you put your car in neutral and put babypowder on the back bumper you will go up the hill on your own and there will be hand prints in the powder…again all of this is speculations, i have never experienced either first hand.

http://theshadowlands.net/places/northcarolina.htm

there is a link where you can find haunted places in NC, there are a few places in concord and charlotte.

also there is gravity hill i believe in davidsion, where if you put your car in neutral and put babypowder on the back bumper you will go up the hill on your own and there will be hand prints in the powder.....again all of this is speculations, i have never experienced either first hand.
lol funniest ghost story I've ever heard.

[QUOTE=j2thak49er;395253]There is a place off of Poplar Tent road where if you stop on a bridge late a night a girl named sally will come to your car and try to get a ride from you. The bridge is called Sally’s bridge, my friends went and could never find it…also there is gravity hill i believe in davidsion, where if you put your car in neutral and put babypowder on the back bumper you will go up the hill on your own and there will be hand prints in the powder…again all of this is speculations, i have never experienced either first hand.[/QUOTE]

Gravity Hill is in Richfield… Been there ALOT. Never seen any hand prints in the powder but it does work.