Ghost Hunting Opinions

[QUOTE=j2thak49er;395253]There is a place off of Poplar Tent road where if you stop on a bridge late a night a girl named sally will come to your car and try to get a ride from you. The bridge is called Sally’s bridge, my friends went and could never find it…also there is gravity hill i believe in richfield, where if you put your car in neutral and put babypowder on the back bumper you will go up the hill on your own and there will be hand prints in the powder…again all of this is speculations, i have never experienced either first hand.[/QUOTE]

Same thing in Mayodan near where I am from. Its a ramp onto US 220.
hwy 135 to north bound 220 near Mayodan, NC

Its an illusion, graded hill on an elevated road.

Myth BUSTED

Personally I don't believe in ghosts but why is that you didn't see anything with your own eyes but when you take a picture you think you see all kinds of things? Are ghosts so advanced that they can avoid the naked eye but for some reason they can't fool a camera?
Come on now. Assuming ghosts are real, we know so little about them that we can't begin to make arguments such as these about their properties. But Ninercentral did say that his friend thought he saw something move in there.

However, if you are in the dark, obviously things would be harder to see. Using a flash camera fixes that problem but doesn’t allow you to see them with your own eyes easily.

Some explanations for the camera thing are based in guesses about the nature of what ghosts actually are. They seem to have strong ties to electricity and energy. The ability to effect heat and also the common occurrence of them being captured by audio and visual equipment. For whatever reason, a ghost’s effects on the world seem to be more easily captured by electronics than by human senses. However, there are a staggering number of human accounts.

What can be used to explain this is evidence of various types of ghosts. Different ghosts have different abilities and personalities. Also, some ghosts may just choose not to be seen by the naked eye. No clue how they could facilitate this, but with such limited serious research on ghosts, who could?

Outside the tunnel. The road used to go under the railroad tracks but has been moved about 50 yards to the right

Description of haunting:
[URL=http://www.hauntednc.com/legends_lydiasbridge.htm]http://www.hauntednc.com/legends_lydiasbridge.htm[/URL]

Being born outside of Trinity, I’ve heard of Lydia since I was really small. I always love this stuff and watch A Haunting and Paranormal State when it’s on. I do think ghosts are real at some level, I just don’t know what that level is. I think it would be sweet to have a run-in with one, and I’ve known people who swear they have, I just don’t want them in my house. I don’t need some little ghost kid giggling and running up and down the steps when I’m trying to get in a beer and a basketball game. Little kid’s going to have to die twice.

[QUOTE=Ninercentral;395092]The Church is in Concord, off of 49er, make a right onto Zion Church Rd then a left on Pine Church Rd. and its on the right.

I think we are going back tonight if anyone would like to come.[/QUOTE]

Did you guys go back last night?

I tried to watch a couple of episodes of Ghosthunters & Ghosthunters International, but it was annoying.
They’d tell the property owner, yeah we found your ghost, & that was it.
What the hell?
I want to see the damn ghost get busted like in Ghostbusters? What the hell good does it do to tell me there is a ghost? Get rid of the damn thing, you stupid moron!

cha_49

i am from mayodan as well… mcmichael hs grad of 01…which year did u graduate