Girl found 18 years later...

My wife raised a damn interesting point tonite.

She said (and we have 2 little girls) that she had rather our girls die than go through what this girl endured.

Tough call. She’s alive, but if you believe in God, she would have been better off than being subjected to that stuff. I can’t say- I can say I would kill the bastard.

dude I said the same thing to my wife at supper!

NBC News reported on Saturday that the sicko had the girls on the UC-Berkeley campus passing out religious materials. Campus police ran a background check on him and discovered his record. His parole officer then inquired about the children that were with him, as he had never disclosed to the parole officer that he had children. The investigation proceeded from there. Nice job by the Cal campus police.

NBC News reported on Saturday that the sicko had the girls on the UC-Berkeley campus passing out religious materials. Campus police ran a background check on him and discovered his record. His parole officer then inquired about the children that were with him, as he had never disclosed to the parole officer that he had children. The investigation proceeded from there. Nice job by the Cal campus police.

If he was on our campus they would have just given him a parking ticket.

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;427972]If he was on our campus they would have just given him a parking ticket.[/QUOTE]
You beat me to it.

This guy needs to be thrown in with the general population at San Quentin, and then the guards need to make sure that every other inmate knows what he did.

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;427972]If he was on our campus they would have just given him a parking ticket.[/QUOTE]

I’m betting the Cal students think the same thing about their officers.