Gold Rush Lager šŸŗ

They better stock the University HT. The out of towners will be coming to the QC early next Friday to make a purchase before the game.

The Matthewā€™s HT had about 20 cases at lunch today.

Grabbed three four packs at Mountain Island HT. Had maybe 40 four packs.

The HT on George Liles in Concord had several cases available earlier today, I bought a caseā€¦very tasty!

Just to clear up one thing NNNā€¦ a case is 24 cans or bottles. With these 4 packs, the term case shouldnā€™t really be used. If you bought 6 of those 4 packs then maybe you have a slight argument but a case is 24 containers wrapped in one box. If 19 yr old you was told to bring a case of beer to the party, donā€™t F it up. A case is way more than just the number, Itā€™s the form of carrying it one handed and all beers stacked close to stay cold as long as possible while sitting in a case outside until being opened.

So letā€™s be beer correctā€¦ these are 4 packs. Say you bought a ton, a butt load, etc. Donā€™t confuse the kids.

1 Like

First the grammar police. Now the beer grammar police. :grin:

2 Likes

will smith 90s GIF

3 Likes

Any sightings of this beer in the Triangle yet?

Just grabbed two 4 packs at the HT all the way down in the Gashouse. Hell yea.

Everyone on here should make a trip to their local Harris Teeter and and make a small purchase. The criticism of our fan base has been that we will not consume quality products. Harris Teeter has always been a strong supporter of our program and now we have Cabreraā€™s brewery joining in.

3 Likes

clt asks if norms tavern will be selling this Friday?

I just found out that mine is not carrying it and they are within 5 miles of the school.They are making calls on Monday to hopefully change that. If not in stock, be sure to ask.

One four pack gone. Need to restock

The list of HT stores i saw, literally included every store within 30-40 miles of campus. I think you were given bad info.

I bought another 4 pack at Jetton HT today and it was the last one they had.
Need them to restock before next home game!!

I havenā€™t seen any at Morrocroft HT yet.

Stallings HT was empty, whereā€™s the link to the locations?

Thanks! Iā€™ll stock up tomorrow.