Gold Rush Lager šŸŗ

Thanks. I was about to post the link. Also, this list only includes the ā€œover 50ā€ stores that had the beer August 23-29ā€¦beginning Monday, August 30 it will also become available at all HT stores throughout the Charlotte metro region.

Side note for anyone not seeing it. Iā€™ve picked up a handful of Cabarrus brews in the past and theyā€™re either sitting on end caps or a kiosk by themselves and not actually stocked in the beer isle or cooler. Give it a thorough browse

Harris Teeter
9641 Brookdale Drive, Charlotte, NC 28215

This location was not on the list. Hopefully, it will be in stock this week.

To be fair, I bought three packs and donā€™t really care for the beer at all. Great design, glad itā€™s widely distributed, but I give this beer a 2 out of 5 on untapped. Hoping the series materializes and we get some other stuff thatā€™s a little less hum drum.

Got mine at the Cotswold HT just now.

Enjoyed one at the pool this weekend and it passed the test. I rate the beer 4.9 out of 5 if anyone cares.

4 Likes

Easy to overlook. Not always placed in the best spot. Would not hurt to ā€œaccidentallyā€ place one where it gets visibility. This could actually help with our branding campaign.

I know the Athletic Department is busy but I suggest they contact Harris Teeter and request a more visible spot to help us with our branding campaign. The product will move if people see it.

My review: itā€™s an easy drinker, which imo is what it should be.

2 Likes

Iā€™m patiently waiting and popping my cherry Friday night.

Two cases have been acquired at the University Harris Teeter, taste testing tonight.

2 Likes

Had to go to three HTs, but the one on Idlewild and 485 has it on the end cap. Purchased 3 of the 4 paks.

Finally getting to try this out and itā€™s good. I am not a lager guy but it goes well with some pulled pork I just had and will be great at tailgate.

1 Like

Yup sipping on one now and am enjoying it. Think itā€™ll be an excellent tailgate beer and like the color too. Biggest problem I see is I donā€™t know if I can use a koozie since I like the can so much.

4 Likes
5 Likes

clt says this is great to see. Sold out everywhere.

Cabarrus brewing, please add a Hazy IPA to the Gold Rush lineup. Thanks.

3 Likes

Ran into the Cabarrus crew restocking at the HT on George Liles yesterday. Much better visibility and were stocking the coolers as well. Thanked them for the brew and support :beers:

5 Likes

I need to restock as well.

Anyone else have a beer open while removing from the 4pk plastic holder? Very unexpected lol. I either had to shot gun a beer at 10am on a Tuesday morning or pour rest in a glass and wash down a pb&j. The latter occurred.

Easy openingā€¦ā€¦easy drinking