Got FSL?

There’s probably a committee for that.[/quote]

If there is - I am sure my picture and Skoddy’s picture are hanging somewhere as a result of our UT trip.[/quote]

Don’t forget Kenny’s brother![/quote]

I doubt Kenny’s brother can step on campus without alarms going off.

would love to know my neighbors seat wise any ideas on how to track / plan seat selection inside of NN.N?

Goes beyond knowing my neighbors for me… I only have one FSL, so I’ll be sitting by my lonesome. I’d rather that be in an NNN section.

I’d like the ability to sit closer to my boozin’ buddies. Atleast drunk shouting distance.

I just paid off the FSLs. It feels good to be through paying for them, but it feels better to know I will be sitting in them within months. #pickingmyseats

I’ll be sending in my last FSL payment in a couple weeks.

Final Payment made!

I made my final payment on my first two yesterday as well as paying in full for a third.

How many have sold so far? Are sales picking up now?

I have had two people here at work say that they are going to go ahead and buy them now. One said because he was just waiting to see where we would play and the other because he said now that I know tickets will be hard to get I want to be sure I can get in.

Hopefully plenty of others are thinking the same thing!

Think the prices will go up after tomorrow’s press conference?

They better lets us original FSL owners continue getting them at the same price…I need 2 more…

I doubt the price will go up. They just want to sell them off. Hopefully they’ll see a nice increase in sales after the announcement.

They better lets us original FSL owners continue getting them at the same price…I need 2 more…[/quote]

Me too. I think there is plenty of room for additional FSL sales above 5000 according to some of the information that came out about the stadium capacity, though, so I’m not too worried. Trying to find out the exact date that I have to buy the next pair by so that all of mine will be together. I’ll post that info after I get in touch with the Athletic Foundation.

They better lets us original FSL owners continue getting them at the same price…I need 2 more…[/quote]

Me too. I think there is plenty of room for additional FSL sales above 5000 according to some of the information that came out about the stadium capacity, though, so I’m not too worried. Trying to find out the exact date that I have to buy the next pair by so that all of mine will be together. I’ll post that info after I get in touch with the Athletic Foundation.[/quote]

Thanks

Me too. I think there is plenty of room for additional FSL sales above 5000 according to some of the information that came out about the stadium capacity, though, so I’m not too worried. Trying to find out the exact date that I have to buy the next pair by so that all of mine will be together. I’ll post that info after I get in touch with the Athletic Foundation.[/quote]

Thanks[/quote]

Ditto on that one, X. I’d be interested to know that as well.

Thanks[/quote]

Ditto on that one, X. I’d be interested to know that as well.[/quote]

I bought my third yesterday online and just emailed the ticket office and they said they would take care of getting them all tied together.

Just spoke with the Athletic Foundation. The deadline to purchase FSL’s and have them all grouped together for priority seating for the 2013 football season is June 30, 2012. In other words, if you’ve already bought one or more FSL’s and plan to add some, you will need to purchase the remaining ones by June 30 if you want them to be grouped together for the 2013 season.

There are only going to be 5000 FSL’s, so when they are gone, they are gone. That’s what I was told. As of now, I was told there were plenty left. For those of us saving up to buy the additional ones we need, though, let’s hope there will be some left to buy.

Now, my assumption is that any additional seating capacity beyond the FSL’s/students/visitors seats will simply be sold as season tickets. No idea how many that will be at this point.

If anybody finds out anything else regarding the FSL’s and stadium seating capacity, post it.

Thanks for looking into it.

I made my final payment on my first two yesterday as well as paying in full for a third.[/quote]I’ve got three, but with 2nd kid on the way in July I have yet to decide about the 4th.