grammar fight

True, but you’re a dick and ruin every thread you post in.[/quote]

Is this where I start to ruin this one?[/quote]

Already ruined it, don’t sweat it. Only way it can be saved is with Emmy Rossum naked.

Already ruined it, don’t sweat it. Only way it can be saved is with Emmy Rossum naked.[/quote]

Already ruined it, don’t sweat it. Only way it can be saved is with Emmy Rossum naked.[/quote]

[/quote]

everything was soooo much better when the PV thread was alive…

Huh? What happened to the PV thread? Did CharSF break it?

And SHAGGY IS THREAD WINNER so far. :slight_smile:

Huh? What happened to the PV thread? Did CharSF break it?

And SHAGGY IS THREAD WINNER so far. :)[/quote]

Yea I pissed on everyone’s parade of attractive women

ace, i think u’re a genus. an i’m sory iran u off the uther nite. i agre that no body’s gona get on in life on les they can tawk and spel good. thas wat up sets me wen i cum on hear an tri to dissipher all the bad speling and cofusing sintax. if nobody on hear nos how to do that, ain’t nobody ever gona maake any mony to speke of. and that wud realy bea bad for all us challote fans.
thanx for yore enput tho, bro. keep us straite!

[/quote]

Worth repeating. Frequently.

ace, i think u’re a genus. an i’m sory iran u off the uther nite. i agre that no body’s gona get on in life on les they can tawk and spel good. thas wat up sets me wen i cum on hear an tri to dissipher all the bad speling and cofusing sintax. if nobody on hear nos how to do that, ain’t nobody ever gona maake any mony to speke of. and that wud realy bea bad for all us challote fans.
thanx for yore enput tho, bro. keep us straite! [/quote]

Eaarlyniner aint doing nothing but tending too bee a UNC fan like me. He needs too learn too use spellcheck cause he done miss spelled a hole bunch of words. I use spellcheck.

How do sum of you expect to get a good job if you aint no good at spelling?

since this thread was bumped i need to add something. i used to help with the interview process and it’s pretty depressing to see poor use of grammar on resumes and cover letters. especially when the resume has “uncc” on it too. i don’t think anyone gives a crap about what is said on this board as long as it appears you know the difference in the good and the bad.

the next thing you know someone will start posting and never use upper case.

[quote=“LakeNorman49er, post:50, topic:23299”]since this thread was bumped i need to add something. i used to help with the interview process and it’s pretty depressing to see poor use of grammar on resumes and cover letters. especially when the resume has “uncc” on it too. i don’t think anyone gives a crap about what is said on this board as long as it appears you know the difference in the good and the bad.

the next thing you know someone will start posting and never use upper case.[/quote] i found this to be funny.