Grand Theft Auto IV

[URL]http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/869/869381p1.html[/URL]

I don’t even need to say anything after that link except to make sure you notice the score. That’s happened once, ever. This game is going to be absolutely incredible. 16 player online free roam? Thanks.

I have it preordered at Best Buy and going to get it right after my 930 test in the morning, which is also my last class. Tomorrow is going to be great. I don’t know how in the world i’m going to study for exams after getting this game.

Does our best Buy have the midnight pickup tonight?

Does our best Buy have the midnight pickup tonight?
According to BB's website, none of their stores in NC are opening at midnight

Free roam… awesome… I always wanted it…

Is it going to be worth the wait? YES!!!

Although I gotta say, as the release date approaches, I havent seen too many commercials

I’ll be getting this after exams so as not to screw my grades up at this late stage.

Anyone see Langston Wertz’ blog on the Observer Website where he got 120 replies, almost all of them disagreeing with him and proving how incredibly stupid his post was?

Link?

[URL=http://langstonwertz.blogspot.com/]http://langstonwertz.blogspot.com/[/URL]

The multiplayer is going to be kick ass also. I hope I can concentrate during my exam tomorrow.

I'll be getting this after exams so as not to screw my grades up at this late stage.

Anyone see Langston Wertz’ blog on the Observer Website where he got 120 replies, almost all of them disagreeing with him and proving how incredibly stupid his post was?

Replies were pretty funny. I think most of them are because it got posted on fark though

Dude is an idiot. Parents are responsible for what they get their kids. Nuff said.

I got an XBox 360 only because of three games: Gears of War, Halo 3, and this. What was the other game to get a perfect 10? Ocarina of Time?

Ocarina of Time and Soul Caliber both received 10’s. Ocarina of time in 1998, Soul Caliber in 1999.

Soul caliber is an awesome game.

This game is awsome, its so much fun

GTA IV breaks entertainment launch records. Sold $500 million of product, 6 million units in its first week. In its first day, it sold 3.6 million copies worth $310 million

Take-Two press release: http://ir.take2games.com/ReleaseDetail.cfm?ReleaseID=308689

[QUOTE=RWORKMAN09;316895]Ocarina of Time and Soul Caliber both received 10’s. Ocarina of time in 1998, Soul Caliber in 1999.[/QUOTE]

Ocarina of Time was the last non-sports video game I ever got into, it was a great game.

I hope to get a copy of GTA4 at some point this summer.

I will likely have be buying a 360 and gtaiv tomorrow. i already have a gamertag: TheLax16

A couple weeks in and I gotta say that GTA4 is slightly overrated. It is a very good game, but it is far from perfect. The online experience is average at best, especially when people have auto aim on which eliminates any level of skill.

The single player game is pretty good but it’s not as if it’s a major breakthrough. It actually reminds me a bit of Scarface on the Wii which is a good game in its own right.

It’s a definite buy, but it’s more like a 9.5 than a 10.

A couple weeks in and I gotta say that GTA4 is slightly overrated. It is a very good game, but it is far from perfect. The online experience is average at best, especially when people have auto aim on which eliminates any level of skill.

The single player game is pretty good but it’s not as not as if it’s a major breakthrough. It actually reminds me a bit of Scarface on the Wii which is a good game in its own right.

It’s a definite buy, but it’s more like a 9.5 than a 10.

I was worried it’d be overrated a bit, sorry, but this gametype has just been overdone lately, and they never seem to add anything that sets it apart from the version before. An online multiplayer is not enough for me unless that online version is the GTA version of WoW. That much depth, detail, and size… with guns, sex, and explosions… sweeeeeeeeet.