Grand Theft Auto IV

i wouldnt complain about something that is optional as a reason to why the game’s overrated.

I thought it was overrated as well. I lost interest after a week and a half.

multiplayer is going to keep me interested for a while. the morality choices during the single player will also have me playing through the story a few times.

This game owns all.

How do I get online with the 360 on GTA??!!

I’m stuck as to decide which one to pick for the final mission.
-This game is far from overrated.

first time through, i decided to let everyone live, but i chose the revenge mission. this time, im killing everyone then im gonna do the deal once i get that far. then ill go kill everyone and choose revenge, then let everyone live and choose deal.

awesome game. very fun. alot of replayability

My 2 cents…

I have never played GTA, I probably never will. I just can not play a game with as much violence, sex, drugs, etc. That said I think what they are able to do with the gameplay, graphics and playability is phenomenal and it pisses me off that nobody can design a game that would interest me more with similar ground breaking type gameplay.

For instance, why in a sport game can you not have a season mode where you have not only have to worry about how your team is playing, but worry about chemistry, morale, team image, player conduct, contract issues, scouting, schmoozing free agents, playing styles of the team and player matching, control on training and practice, etc…The details that so many games lack and that GTA has continually manage to incorporate and improve upon. More developers should learn from the way they push the envelope.

simple, because EA sports suck.

Downloadable Content finally revealed. Looks to be like how [I]Vice City[/I] and [I]San Andreas[/I] were to GTA3.

Title of the release is [I]GTAIV: The Lost and Damned[/I]

The main character is Johnny, the biker guy you deal with from time to time during the game.

Supposedly there will be new multiplayer modes, weapons, vehicles and music in the release.

http://www.videogaming247.com/2008/11/20/rockstar-gta-iv-360-dlc-will-have-new-multiplayer-modes-weapons-and-vehicles-says-press-release/

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/gaming/2008-11-19-gta-damned_N.htm

No way I’m spending another $20 on this game. If GTA IV is a 10 then Gears 2 should be a 12.7.

[QUOTE=NovaNiner;362834]No way I’m spending another $20 on this game. If GTA IV is a 10 then Gears 2 should be a 12.7.[/QUOTE]

Oh so true.

Trailer for GTAIV: The Lost and Damned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IJxJpo6t14

First batch of episodic content is released at 3am tonight. Who else here is getting it? Ive already bought it and am just waiting to download it.

My disk has a crack in it and doesn’t play anymore. I’ve heard this is happening a lot with this game. Has it happened to anybody here?

Mine has a lot of dust on it.

Can’t help myself but to take another crack at this overrated game…

P.S. Left 4 Dead owns all.

I think L4D is overrated. It is fun, but not fantastic. I’d say it is like a 7.5 or an 8.

It’s a 7.5 or 8 unless you are playing it with friends. With friends it’s an easy 9.4+.

Been playing TLAD for a while today. pretty good. nothing outstanding, but its interesting. love the new bike physics. grenade launcher is by far my most favorite weapon in the game. cinematics are pretty good so far, aside from some…ahem…business. story is way different than that of niko’s. you also see a few cameos from gtaiv characters, and heard tidbits from the main story on the radio. so far, id give it a 7.5

COD:World at War is easily better than L4D on all facets, although it is fun blasting Zombies.