Grand Theft Auto IV

COD:World at War is easily better than L4D on all facets, although it is fun blasting Zombies.

Then kill Nazi Zombies!!!

COD:World at War is easily better than L4D on all facets, although it is fun blasting Zombies.

Sure if you like spending $60 on the exact same game as COD: MW with WWII weapons. Attack dogs FTW!

Since they are going to release a COD game every year I’ll skip the ones that are set in WWII and made by Treyarch and just buy the much better Modern Warfare ones made by Infinity Ward.

yeah theres still lik 40k people playing cod4 every night, so IM gonna skip on WaW

yeah theres still lik 40k people playing cod4 every night, so IM gonna skip on WaW

Usually close to 200k on WaW. I’ll admit though, unless you’re a sucker for shoot 'em up games like me, you may just be better off waiting for the new MW title to come out. I just have an interest in WW2 era stuff so I got it and enjoy it all the time.

Episode 2 for the Xbox. Release is in September.

http://ir.take2games.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=385949

New Gears of War 2 content coming out shortly. 7 new maps + all of the previously released DLC + new campaign chapter for $20

[QUOTE=NovaNiner;410715]New Gears of War 2 content coming out shortly. 7 new maps + all of the previously released DLC + new campaign chapter for $20[/QUOTE]

Yeah, so freakin stoked!

I’m pretty happy I didn’t buy the snowblind or the other map pack yet. I knew this exact type of thing would happen.

Already have them both.

I figured you would of had them. Title update 4 coming out along with the new content. Not sure what it’s going to do, but title update 3 was clutch.

Did you like the new smoke cringe? I hope they keep that permanently.

Yeah, I love it. Makes smoke grenades useful without being ridiculous. You can stick to walls to avoid the stun too, which makes sense. I never understood why the smoke grenade was a concussion grenade + all the glitches you could get from using them.

Combustible is a waste of money, but the snowblind maps I’m glad I got. They are a lot of fun. They need to fix the weapon balacing on all of those maps though. The Grind yard would just be sick if they had long range weapons in the towers. As it is, you get the boomshot and rip people up.

Fuel Station is another map with just horrible, horrible weapon layout. If they would replace the mulcher with a boomshot/flame thrower and replace the flamethrow with a sniper/torque then the stage would be awesome.

I am stoked about the new chapter and the additional maps. 7 more maps is insane. Add that in with the fact that most people that are playing are going to have all the maps now and it will make the online that much better.

There are so many hidden easter eggs in this game it just makes coming back to it so much fun. You can do executions with any weapon, and if you switch it at just the right time you’ll do the execution with another weapon. Smoke grenades are the best.