Great win against UMASS

That was a good atmosphere last night. It would have been like the old days if not for the 6000 empty seats. Seriously, considering our record the student section was awesome. Good job.

You will never see a group of students want a win more desperately. I seriously thought Johnny was going to die. A+ work from all involved.

UMass is a better team than their record shows… one of those teams that just needs to meld. They will be dangerous if they do.

They beat Kansas in a game that should have been considered a road game.
They lost by four to BC in overtime.
They beat Dayton.
They beat Temple.

Therefore, according to transitive property, C=(bc)>K,D,T

We’ve got our spark, but is there enough gasoline to sustain a fire? If so, look out A10.

[QUOTE=thelew1014;378943]UMass is a better team than their record shows… one of those teams that just needs to meld. They will be dangerous if they do.

They beat Dayton.
They beat Temple.

We’ve got our spark, but is there enough gasoline to sustain a fire? If so, look out A10.[/QUOTE]

Always good to dream big.

UMass is a better team than their record shows... one of those teams that just needs to meld. They will be dangerous if they do.

They beat Dayton.
They beat Temple.

We’ve got our spark, but is there enough gasoline to sustain a fire? If so, look out A10.

CSF > C

UMass is a better team than their record shows... one of those teams that just needs to meld. They will be dangerous if they do.

They beat Dayton.
They beat Temple.

Coach???

"UMass is a better team than their record shows… " = “The average fan doesn’t understand how good UMass really is.”

I don’t think thelew thinks we’re going to the NCAA or anything. He’s just trying to stay positive, I think.

CSF > C

Charlotte > Miss. St. > Arkansas > Oklahoma > Davidson

Geeze, we ARE that good.

[QUOTE=J Felt;378956][B]Charlotte[/B] > Miss. St. > Arkansas > Oklahoma > [B]Davidson[/B]

Geeze, we ARE that good.[/QUOTE]

Thats the only part of the equation that matters.

[QUOTE=eason49;378955]I don’t think thelew thinks we’re going to the NCAA or anything. He’s just trying to stay positive, I think.[/QUOTE]

bingo!

Wow, I feel like a celeb…

posters hanging on every word!

UMass beat the champs on the road, & we beat UMass!
This is our Super Bowl & March Madness rolled into one!

Ric Flair said to be the man, you’ve got to beat the man.
Well UMass beat the man, so they became the man, & now we’ve become the man. We’re now '08 Nat’l Champs from last April!

bingo!

Wow, I feel like a celeb…

posters hanging on every word!

I just got the latest issue of Teen Beat.

The Lew is on the cover…he’s so dreamy…

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;378960]UMass beat the champs on the road, & we beat UMass!
This is our Super Bowl & March Madness rolled into one!

Ric Flair said to be the man, you’ve got to beat the man.
Well UMass beat the man, so they became the man, & now we’ve become the man. We’re now '08 Nat’l Champs from last April![/QUOTE]

I want my NCAA Champions T-Shirt…

Unfortunately, technically if that did apply…
Cuse beat Kansas 89-81 on 11/25. Cleveland State beat 'Cuse 72-69 on 12/15. Wright State beat Cleveland State 71-62 on 12/30, and then Butler beat Wright State 64-48 on 1/8.

Butler is the current national champion.

This is so much better than an English paper…

[QUOTE=The 49ers Insider;378966]I just got the latest issue of Teen Beat.

The Lew is on the cover…he’s so dreamy…[/QUOTE]

I told them not to make such a big deal of the jacket’s retirement. I need to call my PR guy NOW!

I told them not to make such a big deal of the jacket's retirement. I need to call my PR guy NOW!

Can the jacket host next week’s 49ers Insider?

[QUOTE=J Felt;378956]Charlotte > Miss. St. > Arkansas > Oklahoma > Davidson
[/QUOTE]
The four degrees of Stephen (pronounced STEFF-en) Curry game?

[QUOTE=The 49ers Insider;378972]Can the jacket host next week’s 49ers Insider?[/QUOTE]

It can’t talk by itself.

I’m hesitant to wear it again. Reason being… I leave it at home vs. UMass (between the near heat stroke vs. LaSalle and the fact that theshan drove on Wednesday and I’d have nowhere to keep it during class) and we pull of the win.

However, I would love a reason to lose my superstition. Quite a few people voiced their displeasure with me for not wearing it last night.