greeks and bball the truth

[FONT=Calibri]I will you exactly what happened. I am/was a delta sig during the changing of the guard. It used to be that gang green had there section to the left of the Greeks, we had our section behind the team and the Gdi’s/niner nation had there’s at half court. It wasn’t a big deal because the entire student body was represented. Well the university decided that they didn’t approve of this. They decided this since the big four didn’t have Greek seating so charlotte wasn’t going to either. So as you imagine this pissed off a lot of Greeks to the point of boycotting. So after some lack luster attendance they decided to give back Greek seating, but they didn’t give back our original seats. They gave some bul**** seats behind the goal where it is hard to see a lot of the actions especially if it isn’t on your side of the court.[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]As far as the points go, it used to be we got points for going to every sport. This is before you GDI’s decided to show up to soccer, womens basketball, and volley ball. Even though the attendance is up amongst GDI’s it is still no where to where it used to be when Greek seating was active. I would say GDI attendance is up 30 percent and Greek attendance has dropped by 80 percent possibly more due to lack of incentive. Sorry but it is the truth.[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]As far as fraternities wearing their letters to the game, I was never a fan. I always thought you should dress like you were going to an EVENT. I think the males should wear button up shirts, kakis, tie, sports jacket and the ladies should wear a dress. I hope to god this is the view point we take when it comes to football. Whether you like it or NOT this is the SOUTH and that is how things are done here. I also think you should dress like you are going to the Kentucky derby. Ya’ll should agree since you characterize yourself as classy. If your classy to the point where you can’t say YOU SUCK at the game then you should be to classy to [B]NOT[/B] wear a t-shirt to the game. Otherwise, then let YOU SUCK’s Roll.[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]the school has **- on the greek system a lot. If you want I will explain how they have when it comes to housing and how that has also had an extreme negative effect on charlotte.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]there are numberous reasons for posting this. one to explain greek attendance and another to show something i am so ashamed to it is incredible. i think everyone on campus during regular semesters wearing outside(not charlotte) gear should be BOOO at since they can really be only charlotte students. here is the link to a video that made me furious and embarrassed. please commit on it and BOOO and make these people misserable on campus if you see them. BTW this isn’t how most of the GREEK SYSTEM IS SO PLEASE DON’T PUT US ALL IN THIS CATEGORY[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri][URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDFMe343by8[/URL][/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]the saddest part is they put this on their recruiting page[/FONT]

Well, I think we all know the truth now.

I hope you had a good night’s sleep.

This should be fun.

Horrible video! Guys do exactly what we hate! Go to Charlotte, but say “we” when reffering to crap hole hill! :hammer:

LOL this is one of the biggest loads of bull**** I have EVER read on this board.

I could respond with about a six paragraph post refuting everything you just said, but unfortunately I have to get to work in a few min.

This video makes me want to puke… what a bunch of douchebags… i see the KAs havent changed since Ive been there

LOL this is one of the biggest loads of bull**** I have EVER read on this board.

I could respond with about a six paragraph post refuting everything you just said, but unfortunately I have to get to work in a few min.

What’s really great is that he’s complaining about the seats, but he and his buddies have the same opportunities to gain Loyalty Points, get in Line 1, and wait for an hour before the game LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE to get a good seat.

If you want reserved lower level seats with your buddies, don’t complain about the view.

I was always pissed b/c at campouts you’d get in line in the morning to get your tickets and get stuck behind the Greeks and they’d have 4 people with like 35 IDs and it’s automatically set you back 3 rows.

This was during big games where every greek group came so they didn’t just fill the lower portion of 105, they’d take up 2 sections when it was done, and most of them were so **** faced and in the wrong colors to know what was going on. I was glad they were moved.

What's really great is that he's complaining about the seats, but he and his buddies have the same opportunities to gain Loyalty Points, get in Line 1, and wait for an hour before the game LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE to get a good seat.

If you want reserved lower level seats with your buddies, don’t complain about the view.

They’re too busy at their mixers with their 4 pink popped collared shirts, sperrie shoes, with their bret the hitman hart sunglasses dangling around their neck with that obnoxious rubberband holding it there (you’re not boating) paying a ridiculous fee so that they know they’ll always have friends.

Man, I just stereotyped the **** out of them hahaha.

They're too busy at their mixers with their 4 pink popped collared shirts, sperrie shoes, with their bret the hitman hart sunglasses dangling around their neck with that obnoxious rubberband holding it there (you're not boating) paying a ridiculous fee so that they know they'll always have friends.

Man, I just stereotyped the **** out of them hahaha.

No not really… just the KAs and some Pikes :shades:

wow… that is embarrassing. KAs rooting for others above us (no big surprise there) , the host of the show getting our name wrong, a cheerleader calling us “UNCC”… all the t-shirts of other schools. Way to make our school look good.

The only thing I like about that video is the guy in the panthers shirt landing on his face while running with the football.

Thanks for sharing the video of “douchebag mafia” at Charlotte. Way to represent your school frat boyz!

[B][COLOR=Red]Michael Ransom

Jared Adams

Nick Gentry

[/COLOR][/B] [U][B][COLOR=Red]YOU ARE AN PATHETIC CLOWNS[/COLOR][/B]

[/U]

even the host feels sorry for how pathetic these guys are when he says “you said WE for UNC, but you go to CHARLOTTE”

that was well played

This is possibly the greatest case ever for NAME CHANGE

In the first part of the video, I know that Carolina fan and he is actually really good guy. I’ve really relaxed my hardline stance against Carolina fans recently. I don’t care who people root for anymore. I’d love it if everyone were a Niners fan and hated everyone else, but it’s just not the case. And it’s just been my experience that not every Carolina fan on this campus is a complete douchebag (some are). If they root for Carolina over Charlotte, I still have a problem with that, but just being a Carolina fan doesn’t bother me. I’d prefer people not wear other school’s gear on campus, but there is a 1st amendment protecting that sort of thing.

In the first part of the video, I know that Carolina fan and he is actually really good guy. I've really relaxed my hardline stance against Carolina fans recently. I don't care who people root for anymore. I'd love it if everyone were a Niners fan and hated everyone else, but it's just not the case. And it's just been my experience that not every Carolina fan on this campus is a complete douchebag (some are). If they root for Carolina over Charlotte, I still have a problem with that, but just being a Carolina fan doesn't bother me. I'd prefer people not wear other school's gear on campus, but there is a 1st amendment protecting that sort of thing.

apathy, nice

apathy, nice

It’s not apathy for the Niners, just apathy for hate.

I'd prefer people not wear other school's gear on campus, but there is a 1st amendment protecting that sort of thing.
maybe we should get the gov't involved. They like to infringe on rights.

If it’s illegal to walk down the street in NY with a ice cream cone in your pocket, then why can’t it be illegal to wear other school’s stuff here on campus?

Also croakie49er … please use larger text size next time. Never squited so much in my life.

“good guy” or not, when you get on national TV, you don’t embarrass your fellow students and alumni by calling UNC “we” nor do you wear a Heels shirt.

this is not about hate… but common sense, pride, and self esteem

In the first part of the video, I know that Carolina fan and he is actually really good guy. I've really relaxed my hardline stance against Carolina fans recently. I don't care who people root for anymore. I'd love it if everyone were a Niners fan and hated everyone else, but it's just not the case. And it's just been my experience that not every Carolina fan on this campus is a complete douchebag (some are). If they root for Carolina over Charlotte, I still have a problem with that, but just being a Carolina fan doesn't bother me. I'd prefer people not wear other school's gear on campus, but there is a 1st amendment protecting that sort of thing.

he may be a nice guy, but he is also a dumbass. he should be mocked.