GSU 9/4 Roll Call

Put me down for a +1. How much is parking going to be?

Is anyone other than SCK going to the Cheetah Club?

I havenā€™t seen anything about parking dollars.

https://aaaparking.t2hosted.com/pnw2/selectValue.aspx

$10

Really wish I could make it to Atlanta for this oneā€¦but I also hate these games where I have a rooting interest in both teams. Oh well.

Likely there will be on 5k in attendance, 3:30 on a Friday, but at least itā€™s on ESPNUā€¦

FBS football for the Charlotte 49ersā€¦tears welling up just thinking about it!

Enjoy it, safe travels!

Just got my ticketsā€¦taking the family down for this much anticipated and historic 49er game! Well worth the 7 hr round trip. Go Niners!

You guys may want to consider parking at one of the MARTA stations and taking the train downtown. Iā€™ve done it and saved about $20-$25 doing so because parking can be expensive in ATL.

Iā€™ll be on the 2nd bus. With + 2. Canā€™t wait!!

If anyone wants to ride down with me theyā€™re welcome to. I would just take the bus, but I really donā€™t like to ride buses. I get carsick relatively easily and buses are the worst.

My plan is just to rendezvous with the normbulance crew for tailgating.

Paid $10 for the Yellow Lot. Same lot where the Alum tailgate will be. Not doing ANY tailgating though. Just park, chat with some fellow NINERS, then to this HISTORIC game.

can next friday just hurry up already!!! it will be interesting to see how much green we will see in the stands and if we outnumber gsu fans

Anyone else staying near the airport?

Updated first post.

I just tried to buy two parking passes but looks like the page was timing out. Will try again in a bit.

So if I drive to ATL, & find the cheapest lot to park in, what lot do I walk to where everyone is tailgating at?

Itā€™s $10 for the lot we are in. Just park there.

Itā€™s $10 for the lot we are in. Just park there.[/quote]whoa now, ken can park a mile away for $5 and have $5 extra dollars for strippers.

What is the address of the $10 lot? How do you get there from I-85/I-75?

There is a link in this thread with the lots.

The Yellow Lot.

Looks like Iā€™ll be going now. +1. My grand father is tagging along.