GSU 9/4 Roll Call

Hi Grandpa.

Weā€™re taking the 2nd alumni bus.

How many do these buses seat?

How many do these buses seat?[/quote]

About 53. 33 were on the wait list. Hopefully they all are on board the 2nd bus and then some.

clt says we need to run with this. ā€œGet on the busā€ is a great marketing slogan.

Bring back hope on the bus!!!

My family is headed to ATL for DragonCon next weekend so I got a ticket to the game. Iā€™ll look for you guys in the yellow lot beforehand.

Get on the bus and keep hope alive.

Get on the bus and keep hope alive.[/quote]

clt says " letā€™s make Charlotte great again!"

How many do these buses seat?[/quote]

About 53. 33 were on the wait list. Hopefully they all are on board the 2nd bus and then some.[/quote]

They said the 2nd bus was about half full as of Friday. Spread the word.

Anyone want to go in on an order of Trump style hats with that?

Will Erika or her remnants F up the party? http://www.accuweather.com/en/hurricane/atlantic/erika-2015

Just got my ticket and yellow lot parking permit, itā€™s on!

3 cars of students are going! Donā€™t want to be tethered to a busā€¦

Thatā€™s what I am talking about

Anyone receive their tix in the mail yet? They were mailed out 8/26 and mine have NOT come yet.

Hey f*** it, just means I have a DD

Plus I donā€™t know a damn person going :))

Isnā€™t there a convenient store on the corner of yellow lot so I can buy some brews?

Isnā€™t there a convenient store on the corner of yellow lot so I can buy some brews?[/quote]

Tell me your choice of poison and I will have a cold one for you in the The Normbulance and we can settle up in the yellow lot.

Isnā€™t there a convenient store on the corner of yellow lot so I can buy some brews?[/quote]

Tell me your choice of poison and I will have a cold one for you in the The Normbulance and we can settle up in the yellow lot.[/quote]

Hey!! I like anything from Dales to Busch light and anything in between, you do that and Iā€™ll be there

Tell me your choice of poison and I will have a cold one for you in the The Normbulance and we can settle up in the yellow lot.[/quote]

Hey!! I like anything from Dales to Busch light and anything in between, you do that and Iā€™ll be there[/quote]