Heroes

starts back tonight. Very excited. Pound for pound, I thought Heroes was much better than my other fav… Lost last year. Until the finale anyway.

Looking forward to a great season. Does Sylar live? Is Peter dead? Who is the boogeyman? What the hell is Hiro doing in feudal Japan?

Any other Heroes fans here?

I can’t wait for it.

I’m sure silar is still alive. Hiro is meeting his dad who can also travel through time. Maybe/

starts back tonight. Very excited. Pound for pound, I thought Heroes was much better than my other fav... Lost last year. Until the finale anyway.

Looking forward to a great season. Does Sylar live? Is Peter dead? Who is the boogeyman? What the hell is Hiro doing in feudal Japan?

Any other Heroes fans here?

I’m a fan, and I agree that it was consistently better than Lost. The ending left a little to be desired though.

Really looking forward to it kicking off. Got to have something to get me through till Lost kicks in this FEBRUARY :unhappy:

[QUOTE=ninermac;259548]I’m a fan, and I agree that it was consistently better than Lost. The ending left a little to be desired though.

Really looking forward to it kicking off. Got to have something to get me through till Lost kicks in this FEBRUARY :unhappy:[/QUOTE]

I read an article talking about the finale. They said that the climax was written to be MUCH bigger… but that time constraints and budget cut back on much of what they wanted to do. I hope after being NBC’s big hit last year they give them the budget to do what they want from a story telling perspective. The show does not engage me to quite the level that LOST does, but it is nice to just relax and enjoy a show instead of trying to figure out every little detail. I am really looking forward to tonight!

Network TV, as a general rule, sucks.

I like My Name is Earl. But I haven’t watched much past halfway through the second season.

Dexter, now Dexter, that is a good show. I want to start watching Weeds. Big Love is also good.

I read an article talking about the finale. They said that the climax was written to be MUCH bigger.. but that time constraints and budget cut back on much of what they wanted to do. I hope after being NBC's big hit last year they give them the budget to do what they want from a story telling perspective. The show does not engage me to quite the level that LOST does, but it is nice to just relax and enjoy a show instead of trying to figure out every little detail. I am really looking forward to tonight!

I liked that Heroes didn’t feel as drawn out as Lost does. Every episode was a progression.

I do expect the rest of Lost to feel this way though. With the reduced seasons I don’t expect as much fluff.

I’ll tape it, & see what it’s like.

So if I start watching this will I have any clue what is going on? Would it be like starting to watch [I]Lost[/I] in the middle of the season?

On before Heroes on NBC is Chuck.
I caught the pilot with my wife last week and really enjoyed it.
Good show, likable characters, hot chick and one of the dudes from Firefly.
Check it out if you get a second (or hour).

Tintin

P.S. Dexter is the deal and Weeds is pretty decent too.

I'll tape it, & see what it's like.

If possible, rent the first season to get caught up. You missed a bunch from last year.

SCK…Heroes seems like a show you would love…

As I understand it it will be basically a whole new story line. some characters will stay from last season but there will be new ones too. It shouldn’t take too long, especially if you watch the pilot, to get caught up on who they are.

Looking forward to this season. I thought the first season was good but it slowed down towards the end and the finale was disappointing but overall it’s a great new show. Anyone planning on watching Bionic Woman? I believe it starts this Wednesday.

[QUOTE=VA49er;259575]So if I start watching this will I have any clue what is going on? Would it be like starting to watch [I]Lost[/I] in the middle of the season?[/QUOTE]

You should be able to watch monday night and not feel too lost. The writers are starting another chapter, 4 months after last season’s finale. About 2 months in they are going to do a catch up episode to show everyone what happened during those 4 months. So while seeing season 1 would help, it sounds like they are actively trying to make it esaier on new viewers. They also said this season would be 2 chapters instead of 1 like last season. So we should not have a story arc that lasts until May.

I will tape Bionic Woman as well.

[QUOTE=casstommy;259530]starts back tonight. Very excited. Pound for pound, I thought Heroes was much better than my other fav… Lost last year. Until the finale anyway.

Any other Heroes fans here?[/QUOTE]

hero tele-ported back to feudal japan because that was wear the maker of his sword is from. if you notice i think his dad and the maker of the sword are the same person.

Great episode. i wonder who killed hiro’s dad?

Great episode. i wonder who killed hiro's dad?

Yes very good episode, created a lot of unanswered questions…

[QUOTE=ninermac;259687]Yes very good episode, created a lot of unanswered questions…[/QUOTE]

a lot? did syler kill hiro’s dad?

[QUOTE=ninermac;259687]Yes very good episode, created a lot of unanswered questions…[/QUOTE]

Sounds like Lost, I’m going to have to start watching this show.

I thought it was an ok episode. Seems like a similar storyline as last year, the villian is covered up and we have no idea who he is but I’m sure his identity will be revealed later, just like Sylar last year. Hiro, I have no idea what his storyline is about and why he is going back in time. Nathan? What’s up with his face and why did he stick Peter in a freight container. Claire? Is it necessary for her to break a bone each episode?