Hey biscuitpants04...

[QUOTE=RWORKMAN09;193263]you spelled necessarily wrong. How does supporting another school make him gutless? I’m not fully understanding that one. He obviously must care about Charlotte sports, otherwise he wouldn’t have taken the time to sign up.[/QUOTE]

Ouch, that word gets me every time. Touche. Anyways, he calls UNC “my team” in several posts. How is it HIS team when he goes to Charlotte?

[QUOTE=J Felt;193262]When I first came to Charlotte, I thought, “I can still cheer for UNC because we’re in different conferences.”

But I eventually came to see the light and this lifelong UNC fan stopped cheering for the tarholes altogether.[/QUOTE]

Good job man.

It usually takes a year to get it out of your system.

Just an FYI: And this applies to EVERYONE who has contributed in this thread.

There will be absolutely NO threats of any sort made on this board. And that includes attempts to meet someone face to face. Nor will there be any personal attacks. If you guys want to go beat the crap out of each other, then exchange phone numbers. Otherwise, you will get one warning here before being banned.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;193265]Ouch, that word gets me every time. Touche. Anyways, he calls UNC “my team” in several posts. How is it HIS team when he goes to Charlotte?[/QUOTE]
it’s the team he chooses to cheer for.

How is UNC “his” team if he plays on the Charlotte club baseball team? What do his teammates say about “his” team not being their team?

Just an FYI: And this applies to EVERYONE who has contributed in this thread.

There will be absolutely NO threats of any sort made on this board. And that includes attempts to meet someone face to face. Nor will there be any personal attacks. If you guys want to go beat the crap out of each other, then exchange phone numbers. Otherwise, you will get one warning here before being banned.

Thank You JCL.

When he takes the field, does he wear a tarhole uniform?

and yes 8-10 times we would and have smoked the unc club team in baseball

[QUOTE=BiscuitPants04;193275]and yes 8-10 times we would and have smoked the unc club team in baseball[/QUOTE]

and you would have been on the bench pulling for the baby blue to make a comeback and win each gime, right? i mean, they are your team…

So you’re a niner fan when it comes to club baseball?

Wow, mighty fickle.

[QUOTE=jcl49er;193268]Just an FYI: And this applies to EVERYONE who has contributed in this thread.

There will be absolutely NO threats of any sort made on this board. And that includes attempts to meet someone face to face. Nor will there be any personal attacks. If you guys want to go beat the crap out of each other, then exchange phone numbers. Otherwise, you will get one warning here before being banned.[/QUOTE]
Word.

Damn. Same conversation, different poster.

[QUOTE=VA49er;193279]Damn. Same conversation, different poster.[/QUOTE]
LOL, I was thinking the same thing. This happens on like a schedule I think.

[QUOTE=VA49er;193279]Damn. Same conversation, different poster.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I didn’t get to raze the last guy.

its pretty cloudy huh

biscuitpants04, why are you even on the board?

All you seem to do is call people “Bub”, get nasty with everyone, and talk and about teams that no one generally cares about.

biscuitpants04, why are you even on the board?

All you seem to do is call people “Bub”, get nasty with everyone, and talk and about teams that no one generally cares about. *

*edited for jcl.

lol

and yes 8-10 times we would and have smoked the unc club team in baseball

We should admire and support the Chapel Hill baseball team instead of Charlotte’s baseball team. :rolleyes:

[SIZE=5][B]Can I get the ignore feature turned on?[/B][/SIZE]

I need to place someone on there.

We should admire and support the Chapel Hill baseball team instead of Charlotte's baseball team. :rolleyes:

ok?..