Hey biscuitpants04...

You guys are talking over his head.

why would you put the sig back up ? doesn’t this call for a ban?

if anyone touches my profile i will report you. im sorry but you do not have that right

if anyone touches my profile i will report you. im sorry but you do not have that right

LOL REPORT THEM TO WHO ? HAHAHAHA the administrators emails are to the side on your left. It’s like going into a restaurant being treated poorly and asking to see the manager, when you figure out that is the manager.

[QUOTE=BiscuitPants04;193294]if anyone touches my profile i will report you. im sorry but you do not have that right[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAA

HAHAHAHAA

even your avatar is laughing at him

Call the Internet Police.

I smell Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulag.

Officer, I was violated!

What happened son?

They…they changed my signature!!!

[QUOTE=Threemire09;193295]LOL REPORT THEM TO WHO ? HAHAHAHAH the administrators emails are to the side on your left. It’s like going into a restaurant being treated poorly and asking to see the manager, when you figure out that is the manager.[/QUOTE]

Quality.

[QUOTE=styleswill;193258]I grew up a Carolina fan but when I started going here I fell in love with the Niners. If the Niners and Carolina ever played each other from now on, you better believe I am on the Niners side.

Madness tonight… WOOOO HOOOOO[/QUOTE]

Best post in this thread. :thumbsup:

[QUOTE=BiscuitPants04;193294]if anyone touches my profile i will report you. im sorry but you do not have that right[/QUOTE]

Way to act like every tarheel…cowboy…yankee fan I have ever met in my life

Rooting for a school that you do not go to makes no sense at all…You never see high school kids rooting for the high school down the street just cause “they had family go there”!

Did you guys even read what he had underneath the picture? It says that trophy would look nice in Halton…I think this argument is over something really stupid. How is that dissing Charlotte in any way? Closed-mindedness is a sad, sad thing. Obviously BP has rubbed you guys in the wrong way, otherwise I would hope ya’ll wouldn’t be so rude, disrespectful, and petty.

I can safely say that if you are a Niner fan, you are pretty much cool with me.

Did you guys even read what he had underneath the picture? It says that trophy would look nice in Halton....I think this argument is over something really stupid. How is that dissing Charlotte in any way? Closed-mindedness is a sad, sad thing. Obviously BP has rubbed you guys in the wrong way, otherwise I would hope ya'll wouldn't be so rude, disrespectful, and petty.

it didn’t have that in the beginning…

[QUOTE=Sporteespyce;193307]Did you guys even read what he had underneath the picture? It says that trophy would look nice in Halton…I think this argument is over something really stupid. How is that dissing Charlotte in any way? Closed-mindedness is a sad, sad thing. Obviously BP has rubbed you guys in the wrong way, otherwise I would hope ya’ll wouldn’t be so rude, disrespectful, and petty.[/QUOTE]

Never saw the original signature, don’t care about it.

I only care about someone who is a student at our school, coming to our message board, talking up a different team.

We are Niners, no matter what.

How exactly, does a tarheel, cowboy, and yankee fan act? I’m intrigued.

Did he ever say he didn’t like Charlotte? Did he ever say that he wished he went to Carolina? I looked all through this thread and didn’t find one bad thing he had said about Charlotte. So what he likes another team? He goes to Charlotte for a reason. He obviously likes it here, or he probably wouldn’t be paying money to be here. Showing that you didn’t even read makes you look like an idiot. What kind of person doesn’t get all the facts before making a statement about it? Scary.

How exactly, does a tarheel, cowboy, and yankee fan act? I'm intrigued.

Like this:

You know, perhaps it’s time for a student chapter of the Truth Revolution ™, charged with helping lost souls like this one find the light? Even if this guy is a thoroughly confused frontrunner fan, he cans till be saved, right?

Biscuit, I’ll start you out with Truth #1:

[SIZE=7]YOU GO TO CHARLOTTE, NUMBNUTZ. THIS IS WHO YOU ARE. BE PROUD OF IT![/SIZE]

Go Niners!!! :shades: :shades: :shades:

WOW, this thread is crazy. Here is a question to you guys… if he had a Carolina football helmet on his profile instead of the basketball team would you still be upset?

I do think having the basketball team on there is a little uncalled for, but he is not that rare bread. MANY of our fellow Niners have that same view, so perhaps instead of ridiculing him off the board we should try to help him see the light? I would venture to say most of our students still have a back pocket team that they consider “their team”. Many people in NC grow up Carolina fans and maintain some connection to the school long after they attend UNCC. While I was in school I was a fan of Carolina (as a secondary team), in football and basketball. It was not until we went toe to toe with them 2 straight years that I washed my hands of their basketball team. I had season tickets for football that I first used to pull for Carolina and then after I got into a fight with a few Heel fans for wearing my Niner hat into Keenan I ditched the football fan hood too. I still went to games, but rooted against the Heels. I have no problem with him pulling for Carolina in football (even though I hate them now) and would like to see him wash his hands of the heels in basketball, but I can’t single him out when he is one of many. Not to mention as long as we play in a second rate conference, which is what the A10 is, and we don’t have football we will make it easy for BP and his kind to exist.

To BP I would ask this… What do you bleed? Green or blue? Do you consider yourself a Niner first or a Heel first? That will tell me alot.