hi niners

remember me ? Just stopping by to ask what has happened to your basketball program ? Do you like the A10 ? Do you miss us tiger fans ? I think I already know that answer :biggrin: I remember a couple of you niner fans hated me back when we were conference mates.

[QUOTE=missjtiger;366577]remember me ? Just stopping by to ask what has happened to your basketball program ? Do you like the A10 ? Do you miss us tiger fans ? I think I already know that answer :biggrin: I remember a couple of you niner fans hated me back when we were conference mates.[/QUOTE]

Did I watch Xavier beat Mempiss the other day? Even in down years A10>CUSA.

I think I despise Memphis more than anyone else, but let’s just put a couple of truths out there right now.

1. They would clean our clocks this year. Excuse me while I vomit in a nearby trashcan…

2. Man, I hate saying that. Anyway, #2, I don’t know that we have any right to talk any kind of trash right now. I gloated when X beat them, but gah.

[QUOTE=UNCCTF;366580]I think I despise Memphis more than anyone else, but let’s just put a couple of truths out there right now.

1. They would clean our clocks this year. Excuse me while I vomit in a nearby trashcan…

2. Man, I hate saying that. Anyway, #2, I don’t know that we have any right to talk any kind of trash right now. I gloated when X beat them, but gah.[/QUOTE]

Sorry but I didn’t go over to the boards gloating whenever they lost to Xavier, if they come to our board, I’m going to talk trash, whether it’s “appropriate” or not.

TF, that is the best avatar in the history of the internet.

remember me ? Just stopping by to ask what has happened to your basketball program ? Do you like the A10 ? Do you miss us tiger fans ? I think I already know that answer :biggrin: I remember a couple of you niner fans hated me back when we were conference mates.

you and scconway still double dildo each other in the 2 spot?

[QUOTE=Ninerballin;366581]Sorry but I didn’t go over to the boards gloating whenever they lost to Xavier, if they come to our board, I’m going to talk trash, whether it’s “appropriate” or not.[/QUOTE]

Protect the Nation!

this will be a good education for all of our newbs

Good God the memories.

gulp

Sorry…threw up in my mouth a bit.

Sure would be a shame of something were to happen to any of those dogs…

[QUOTE]remember me?[/QUOTE]

yep

[QUOTE]Just stopping by to ask what has happened to your basketball program ? [/QUOTE]

If any Memphidiot had a brain, they would understand the problem with our basketball team. We know the problem. They are making poor decisions on the basketball court.

[QUOTE]Do you like the A10 ? Do you miss us tiger fans ? I think I already know that answer I remember a couple of you niner fans hated me back when we were conference mates. [/QUOTE]

like the A10? considering the available options. yes, it is fine.

miss tiger fans? not really. I had my fill last summer. Here is a picture I took in Memphis

[QUOTE=metro;366583]you and scconway still double dildo each other in the 2 spot?[/QUOTE]

I’m tearing up over here. That is classic.

yep…some things never change huh ? My dogs are doing just fine, thank you.

Our team was once as good as Memphis?

WE WERE IN THE SAME CONFERENCE?!?!

Gosh, I’m such a noob.

yep [IMG]http://msp30.photobucket.com/albums/c302/babyvenus111/ugly%20people/ugly.jpg[/IMG]

If any Memphidiot had a brain, they would understand the problem with our basketball team. We know the problem. They are making poor decisions on the basketball court.

like the A10? considering the available options. yes, it is fine.

miss tiger fans? not really. I had my fill last summer. Here is a picture I took in Memphis

Joe, surely you can find some new material…those pics are old as the hills…nice try though.

[QUOTE=J Felt;366599]Our team was once as good as Memphis?

WE WERE IN THE SAME CONFERENCE?!?!

Gosh, I’m such a noob.[/QUOTE]

Actually rook…HP got so mad at NA and our mods for allowing Memphis’ mod scconway to have dbl standards, that HP fled cusatalk and got TBR to start a Niners forum. I’d say half of the board went to TBR until nnn begun.

I still picture scconway as that homo in Silence of the Lambs. Only fatter.

kinda weird that so many around here think we are all fat…Steve isn’t fat and neither am I. Is there a fat complex around here ?

I always though SC would be Roy Munson from Kingpin

Joe, surely you can find some new material...those pics are old as the hills....nice try though.
And you would know, being older than the hills.
And you would know, being older than the hills.

yes I am…and dirt and the mountains too.