hi niners

[QUOTE=Chisox17;367470]Kinda like elephants and hippos?[/QUOTE]

BOOM BABY!

Kinda like elephants and hippos?

uh…yeah…man, I can’t get over the obsession with weight here. :ohmy:

uh....yeah....man, I can't get over the obsession with weight here. :ohmy:

Well, as far as us “new fans” know, you don’t have any other discernable features…

Well, as far as us "new fans" know, you don't have any other discernable features...

why the heck does my “features” have anything to do with anything ? I have a myspace and a facebook if you just have to see what I look like. I’m old and ugly so you don’t have to waste your time. man oh man…

[QUOTE=missjtiger;367657]why the heck does my “features” have anything to do with anything ? I have a myspace and a facebook if you just have to see what I look like. I’m old and ugly so you don’t have to waste your time. man oh man…[/QUOTE]

A) No thanks.
B) You must be confused, we’re Charlotte, not Cincy. The Cincy fans were the ones who could bare talking to you in person. They are over at ncaabbs.com, with your precious tiggers.
C) I guess the only good thing is that it is only you and not kpig, especially if M9H is posting.

Damn, I done woke up in 2001.

Missjtiger suicide watch update?

I have a feeling the sheet is already tied on the ceiling fan, just a guess

Missjtiger suicide watch update?
[COLOR=Blue]excellent thread bump

I’ll give MissJ credit, she has at least come to terms with how slimy Cal and the program are.

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]excellent thread bump[/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]I’ll give MissJ credit, she has at least come to terms with how slimy Cal and the program are.[/COLOR]

Well she did, in her own words, “give her life to Cal.” And the poor thing. She said she may never be able to watch basketball again now that he’s gone. The whole memphidiot board cried at her beautiful post and begged her not to abandon the program. She was just too important.

Now that she realizes she “gave her life” to a cheating slime, something we told them about when he was hired, it will be interesting to see how she copes. Not many people can recover from losing their god and then finding out he’s not perfect on top of that.

Bless her heart.