hi niners

Miss jtiger, why was mempiss state the ONLY “decent” (that’s mempiss was back then) program in CUSA to not get invited to a different conference?

Maybe this had something to do with it:

I’ll never forget [B]Cal crying on TV[/B] [B]after we got a NCAA invitation and they stayed at home [/B]one year (actually, I believe it happened more than once). We beat mempiss EVERY time we played them that year, we had a much better rpi than mempiss (ours in the 30s, theirs in the 60s), and mempiss state was even eliminated in the 1st round of the CUSA Tournament. But there was Cal crying on ESPN with the audacity (and the stupidity) to say Charlotte did not deserve a bid, verifying to the entire country that he and the mempis fans were legitimate [B]memphidiots.[/B]

LMAO!! Lost a whole human!

I miss reading all those post from the good ole days… I didnt post much back then but was always lurking… Hate I missed the pic of 49erpi. Ive always wondered who the hell he was…

Here's some history, for the newbies. A picture of Yinzer, 49erpi, and myself landed on the internet, with a few Memphis fans giving me **** about having a gut. I was about 240 at the time.

One of our posters, ( I can’t remember who) got into the Memphis chat under a Memphis name, and both SCconway and MissJ had stomach staple surgeries. Miss J bragging about dropping 180 pounds. Yes, with God as my witness, 180 pounds. She almost lost what I weigh, and i’ll be the first to admit, I’m no small fry.

My friend Barry saw her at the last CUSA tournament, and told me she is still large. She has the insane amount of flabby skin under the arm, kind of like a birthday card you would find in Spencer’s at the mall, know what I mean? In her eyes, losing a full size human being makes her think she is small, but she is not.

She used to wear a Malcom X shirt when the movie came out, but then a helicopter landed on her back.

man…it’s amazing how many lies some of you tell over here…does it make you feel better about yourself ? I could care less what your friend thinks about me. I had gastric bypass surgery 5 years ago. I weighed 280 and was 5’6" and a size 22-24…yes, I was beyond fat. I lost 150 lbs. and have kept it off. I wear a size 6-8 now…if that’s big then so be it. As far as flabby skin…I work out some and do yoga and have NO saggy skin, thank you very much…now you can get back to telling more lies about me. Sorry to those that could care less about all this but geeez.

So how bout them niners? :49ers:

[QUOTE=missjtiger;366713]man…it’s amazing how many lies some of you tell over here…does it make you feel better about yourself ? I could care less what your friend thinks about me. I had gastric bypass surgery 5 years ago. I weighed 280 and was 5’6" and a size 22-24…yes, I was beyond fat. I lost 150 lbs. and have kept it off. I wear a size 6-8 now…if that’s big then so be it. As far as flabby skin…I work out some and do yoga and have NO saggy skin, thank you very much…now you can get back to telling more lies about me. Sorry to those that could care less about all this but geeez.[/QUOTE]

so I take it your wife likes McDonalds ?

man...it's amazing how many lies some of you tell over here....does it make you feel better about yourself ? I could care less what your friend thinks about me. I had gastric bypass surgery 5 years ago. I weighed 280 and was 5'6" and a size 22-24....yes, I was beyond fat. I lost 150 lbs. and have kept it off. I wear a size 6-8 now...if that's big then so be it. As far as flabby skin....I work out some and do yoga and have NO saggy skin, thank you very much....now you can get back to telling more lies about me. Sorry to those that could care less about all this but geeez.

geeez I thought you were leaving so that we would all be happy… WTF happened???

Id rather be a 1-6 [COLOR=Green]49er[/COLOR] fan then a mempiss state tiger anyday!!!

[QUOTE=missjtiger;366719]so I take it your wife likes McDonalds ?[/QUOTE]

Actually that’s what came up when I typed missjtiger in google images, did you model for them?

geeez I thought you were leaving so that we would all be happy.. WTF happened???

Id rather be a 1-6 [COLOR=green]49er[/COLOR] fan then a mempiss state tiger anyday!!!

just needed to set the record straight. Ya’ll sure know how to make a visitor feel welcome around here. That’s cool that you’re proud to be a 49er.

Actually that's what came up when I typed missjtiger in google images, did you model for them?

nope…sorry…I’m a vegetarian.

:popcorn:

Or, if you’re missjtiger…

wow…you guys have a fat complex over here ? I’m wayyyy past fat jokes…but whatever makes you happy.

SConway did meet his wife in a bowling league, that is a fact.

TF, that is the best avatar in the history of the internet.
[SIZE=4][B]QFT!!!!![/B][/SIZE] I've really LOLed so many times looking at that. It's just perfect. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

No way do we like A10 better than CUSA. Don’t lie to our visitor, even if you don’t like her.
And Miss Tiger, how about posting some pics? Are you hot?

There is a reason this thread is in the Gulag, sck.

Well she says she lost weight.

No way do we like A10 better than CUSA. Don't lie to our visitor, even if you don't like her. And Miss Tiger, how about posting some pics? Are you hot?

no, I am not hot. It’s actually kinda cool here today.:shades:

I’m still trying to figure out why this thread was put in this forum ?

nope...sorry...I'm a vegetarian.

Kinda like elephants and hippos?