High School Football

Watch it Al. You best not say anything about the G or else things could get pretty ugly around here. :))[/quote]

there was a time when the g was considered one of the top schools in charlotte.

Watch it Al. You best not say anything about the G or else things could get pretty ugly around here. :))[/quote]

there was a time when the g was considered one of the top schools in charlotte.[/quote]

True. Not while I was there. I tell people that I didn’t graduate, I merely survived.

Statesville Greyhounds used to go deep in the playoffs years ago. :-[ Not anymore.

Garinger? I didn’t know you were a gang-banger, Nick? :))

West Forsyth HS TITANS! FUCK DAVIE!

West blows, just ask Jimmyhat

Hunter Huss Huskies!!!

YEAH!!!

Hell Yeah! Big Red is always a blast to watch. They run a misdirection offense that is spot on. I am at a good number of their games, so if you wanna watch the Red Raiders one friday night give me a hollar![/quote]

GO BIG RED!!!

Hell Yeah! Big Red is always a blast to watch. They run a misdirection offense that is spot on. I am at a good number of their games, so if you wanna watch the Red Raiders one friday night give me a hollar![/quote]

GO BIG RED!!![/quote]

SPH alum or Belmont resident? Or both?

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/08/18/1629923/sweet-16.html

Sweet 16 [table] [tr] [td] Rk.[/td] [td] Team (Class)[/td] [td] Rec.[/td][/tr] [tr] [td] 1[/td] [td] Butler (4A)[/td] [td] 0-0[/td][/tr] [tr] [td] 2[/td] [td] Rock Hill Northwestern (4A)[/td] [td] 0-0[/td][/tr] [tr] [td] 3[/td] [td] Independence (4A)[/td] [td] 0-0[/td][/tr] [tr] [td] 4[/td] [td] Mallard Creek (4A)[/td] [td] 0-0[/td][/tr] [tr] [td] 5[/td] [td] Rock Hill South Pointe (3A)[/td] [td] 0-0[/td][/tr] [tr] [td] 6[/td] [td] Belmont South Point (3A)[/td] [td] 0-0[/td][/tr] [tr] [td] 7[/td] [td] West Rowan (3A)[/td] [td] 0-0[/td][/tr] [tr] [td] 8[/td] [td] Kannapolis Brown (3A)[/td] [td] 0-0[/td][/tr] [tr] [td] 9[/td] [td] Lenoir Hibriten (3A)[/td] [td] 0-0[/td][/tr] [tr] [td] 10[/td] [td] Charlotte Latin (IND)[/td] [td] 0-0[/td][/tr] [tr] [td] 11[/td] [td] Albemarle (1A)[/td] [td] 0-0[/td][/tr] [tr] [td] 12[/td] [td] Shelby (2A)[/td] [td] 0-0[/td][/tr] [tr] [td] 13[/td] [td] Charlotte Country Day (IND)[/td] [td] 0-0[/td][/tr] [tr] [td] 14[/td] [td] Newton-Conover (2A)[/td] [td] 0-0[/td][/tr] [tr] [td] 15[/td] [td] Salisbury (2A)[/td] [td] 0-0[/td][/tr] [tr] [td] 16[/td] [td] Olympic (4A)[/td] [td] 0-0[/td][/tr][/table]

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/08/18/1629923/sweet-16.html#ixzz0x9fXCkdZ

This, plus my place of employment for five years…

new big boy in town? Butler no longer has Lemay and Mallard Creek beat Indy 26-6.

YEAH!!!

[/quote]

When did Northwest change their nickname to the Power Rangers?

YEAH!!!

[/quote]

When did Northwest change their nickname to the Power Rangers?[/quote]

Haha they actually copied Portland State Vikings logo

YEAH!!!

[/quote]

When did Northwest change their nickname to the Power Rangers?[/quote]

Haha they actually copied Portland State Vikings logo
[/quote]

Hell you see some just copy the helmets straight up, like the Roanoke Redskins, Southside Seahawks, and East Columbus Gators.

Piedmont Panthers - 40
Parkwood Rebels - 0

;D