HIH Out

Yes, it’s true, HomeinHalton is taking his show on the road.

I have an incredible opportunity with my company at their HQ, which happens to be in Milwaukee. (And no, I don’t plan on becoming a Marquette fan!) Also, as many of you know, my wife is a DePaul alum (boo) and her family is in Chicago, meaning we’ll be able to mix in a lot more family time.

So, with that said, I will leave the Halton Arena mic to the next generation of PA announcer who will love the 49ers just as much as I do.

I will miss game nights at courtside, but I will always be HOME IN HALTON.

Good luck to you. Make sure you wear your Charlotte gear while living up there.

Good luck, you know you can come back to visit us.

Aw man… HIH it won’t be the same without you on the mic. :frowning:

Best of luck to you. Know you get to join the rest of that have to listen to games over the internet! Fun!!

[i]Originally posted by HomeinHalton[/i]@Jul 26 2005, 09:37 AM [b] (And no, I don't plan on becoming a Marquette fan!) [/b]
HIH, good luck and best wishes to you and Mrs. HIH. Just remember, you can always root for Wisconsin-Milwaukee (which Marquette is too good to play!). :lol:

Won’t be the same without you manning the mic HIH.

Best of luck to you and yours. Dont be a stranger.

Who is the new P.A. announcer? I’ve been doing high school for several years now and would like to apply. :smiley:

Good Luck!

I hear that Madison, WI is beautiful and hopefully Milwaukee is just as nice.

Thanks for the PM, HIH. Best of luck - Wisconsin is a nice place.

Good luck HIH!

A good darkhorse replacement candidate is definitely M9erHunt

Can we get this rolling?

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Jul 26 2005, 01:54 PM [b]

Can we get this rolling? [/b]

dont you have to be sober to announce a game?

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Jul 26 2005, 01:54 PM [b] Good luck HIH!

Can we get this rolling? [/b]

Yinzer could do it and he wouldn’t even need a microphone, although that would mean that you would probably have to be atleast 18 to come to a game because he isn’t exactly “G” rated.

[i]Originally posted by 49erpi+Jul 26 2005, 02:12 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (49erpi @ Jul 26 2005, 02:12 PM)

I accept the nomination for new Niner announcer.

NLP, you are my campaign director.

HIH, what time did you show up before tip-off? I would take the gig for free, and have the money donated to Picassos as lost profits for my early pre game exit.

I am running against you M9H, since I’ve kind of been a public address announcer for years. Cowbell and 49erDrummer are my campaign managers. :slight_smile:

what the crap i’m a better campaign manager than dustin…all he knows is drums

you an be my assistant

awesome…so jimmy are you still seeing if you can be a basketball manager and what not next year?

yep…trying my hardest

but as of right now, im still gonna be given the cowbell-hell at halton