Homeland on Showtime

Anyone have Showtime? A new series, called Homeland, begins 10/2/11. It’s being produced in Charlotte currently. Keep your eyes peeled for someone in it you may know or a member of NINER NATION ;D . Here’s a link about it. http://www.sho.com/site/homeland/home.sho

Ha! My friend went to the open try-outs for that show and he got a role as “non-speaking terrorist 2.” They filmed quite a few months ago. I’m interested to see.

Were you in this too as an extra? Are you building your Hollywood resume?

Were you in this too as an extra? Are you building your Hollywood resume?[/quote]

Yes. An old retired man has got to do something…and have fun at the same time…until NINER FOOTBALL arrives!! PLUS: I get paid!
We did a scene in uptown Charlotte last night on McDowell Street between 3rd and 4th Streets. Anyone happen to go by there last night and see it?

Here’s a vid of the pilot episode on You Tube. Looks pretty good. It’s about 56 minutes long and NOTE: it’s rated TV14, (but it’ll really be R on Showtime) with some words bleeped and body parts blurred for this You Tube version. I’m not in this episode and I’m not sure which later 2 episodes I may be in. As soon as I know, you’ll know.

Although it’s set in the DC and Arlington, VA area, see if you recognize the actual filming location around the 40th minute. 8)

Homeland Series Premiere Full Episode

I’m surprised some of you T & A fans haven’t been watching and at least, enjoying the views. Aside from that, it’s a pretty good show. The 2 episodes I worked in haven’t been shown yet. Maybe soon…

They were up my way in Mooresville last week filming. They filmed at JJ Wassabis. They had equipment and wires all over Main St. Looking forward to seeing it.

I recognized the lobby of the Ritz downtown in the first episode.

As the nation’s self proclaimed tv expert, this show is awesome.
It’s like much smarter 24 with a loopy Claire Danes in the lead role. Damian Lewis from Band of Brothers is in there as well.
The best part of the show is easily Morena Bacarin’s spectacular breasts.
She was Inara in Firefly, Anna in v and is simply stunning (both clothed and naked).

[quote=“Tintin, post:8, topic:25686”]As the nation’s self proclaimed tv expert, this show is awesome.
It’s like much smarter 24 with a loopy Claire Danes in the lead role. Damian Lewis from Band of Brothers is in there as well.
She was Inara in Firefly, Anna in v and is simply stunning (both clothed and naked).[/quote]

I knew you T & A fans would represent!! :))

[quote=“49er1, post:9, topic:25686”][quote=“Tintin, post:8, topic:25686”]As the nation’s self proclaimed tv expert, this show is awesome.
She was Inara in Firefly, Anna in v and is simply stunning (both clothed and naked).[/quote]

I knew you T & A fans would represent!! :))[/quote]

I like to consider myself a fan of both T and A and TV.

I’ve been watching… pretty decent show. The church from this past week’s episode was Sharon Presbyterian.

Agreed, Homeland is a great show and they should definitely get a second season. I met the Cinematographer thru work and introduced him to a Chi O, Niner alum… they’ve been going out for a few months. Filming raps on Monday and he said they have enjoyed their time in CLT.

Yep. The season finale is being filmed (taped?) this coming weekend. I’ve been booked for this one, along with many others for what seems to be something with a lot of “onlookers and gawkers”.

Based on what transpired in the last show, I think I will be in the next episode (#5) to be shown this coming Sunday. Look for the surprised ol’ dude walking in front of the locked car, watching as Claire Danes (Carrie) tries to get into it while trying to get away from some “bar toughs”. “Open the f***ing door!” she says, in effect. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you’re in the uptown Charlotte area this coming Saturday and Sunday, keep a lookout for filming going on. :o

Someone feels my pain as background/extra. :))

Background Anthem “Lose Yourself”

Well, I was not in episode 5, but we’re getting close. I have worked 3 episodes (including the season finale) and there’s 7 more to air, so there’s plenty of time.

OK Based on what Carrie and Brody were wearing as they drove away at the end of last night’s episode (#7), it looks like the scene I worked will be aired next Sunday. Those were the clothes they were wearing and car that was used in the scene. Stay tuned.

Based on what a friend told me, she saw me in tonight’s episode. I have not seen it. As soon as it’s posted on line, I can zero in on when I make the scene and share with all you fans whom I know are waiting with bated breath. ::slight_smile:

Were you the Neo-Nazi in the bar? ;D

Were you the old geezer walking by with a dumb look on his face as the chick was beating on the window outside some dive bar? lol