Hornets playoffs

I want to stay at the 6 seed and face Miami because we dont matchup well against Atlanta plus we are 4-16 against them in our past 20 meetings and I wouldnt mind playing Boston but that means we would be the 5 seed

I want to see punctuation.

Kidding of course.

I’m really hoping the first home game doesn’t land at the same time as the Spring game. They look good tonight and played really well against Boston which is refreshing after an absolute dude against Washington.

the game times for saturdays playoff games are 3, 5:30, 8 and 10:30 obviously we wont be in the 10:30 time slot plus we dont even know what do we are playing and we do look good tonight

we will be facing Miami we can beat them since they dont have Chris Bosh and are not a very good 3 point shooting team

They don’t have an answer for Big Al. Hornets just need to steal one down in Miami.

[quote=“bleedsgreenandgold, post:3, topic:30313”]I’m really hoping the first home game doesn’t land at the same time as the Spring game. They look good tonight and played really well against Boston which is refreshing after an absolute dude against Washington.[/quote] What is an absolute dude and which bathroom can he use?

Got me, anything to add to the conversation?

Dammit! April 23 at 5:30

Hornets take the 1st series then party’s over.

I think most would consider it a very successful season of that happened.

Dammit! April 23 at 5:30

[/quote]

First spring game I will miss.

I wouldn’t be so sure about that, Toronto is good but they are far from world beaters. We match up well with them and the way we shoot the 3 they aren’t blowing us out of the water.

Cleveland is a different story.

no one in the east is unbeatable.

Really happy for the team. I hope Kemba gets some votes for most improved. We were just a bucket or two from a 3 seed, which seemed like an impossibility at the start of preseason.

Who did this poll? You may only select 3 answers, & it had 3 choices. :stuck_out_tongue:

clt says go heat.

clt should change his name to mia then

clt should change his name to mia then[/quote] Clt’s name is cltniner, not clthornet.

Sure you aren’t a Cavs fan now?

Sure you aren’t a Cavs fan now?[/quote]

clt doesn’t follow the acc.