How many season tickets will you buy if Major is retained?

Well, what will you do?

Season ticket sales are less than half what they were Lutz’s last year and attendance was only decent back then.

We have to have less than 2000 season ticket holders at this point.

If we don’t make a change, I’ll buy 1 ticket in the cheapest section of the arena just to keep the consecutive years going.

I won’t even bother using it to go to the games.

I’ll more than likely stick with 2, but only 1 is certainly on the table.

[quote=“Niner National, post:1, topic:28630”]Well, what will you do?

Season ticket sales are less than half what they were Lutz’s last year and attendance was only decent back then.

If we don’t make a change, I’ll buy 1 ticket in the cheapest section of the arena just to keep the consecutive years going.

I won’t even bother using it to go to the games.[/quote]

+1

[quote=“Niner National, post:1, topic:28630”]Well, what will you do?

I won’t even bother using it to go to the games.[/quote]

+2

Can Radio
2 priority 1 or 4 fam zone

Down to 1 most likely. Significant other has made it to 3 games this year I think.

From 4 to 1. If wife and kid want to go I will just buy singles for the games that we choose to attend.

Bought NONE this season after having them every year since 1995, IIRC. Won’t buy any if he is back. Will probably buy 2 with a coaching change.

[quote=“919R, post:8, topic:28630”]Bought NONE this season after having them every year since 1995, IIRC. Won’t buy any if he is back. Will probably buy 2 with a coaching change.[/quote]I almost didn’t buy them this year. Broke down and bought 4 of the cheapest available a few days before the season started.

I’ll buy my normal 2 seats. I’m a fan of the Charlotte 49ers, not specific coaches or players. Hopefully the team can change things around in the near future, with or without major.

I’ll retain both my tickets…looking forward to hosting Kennesaw State and Lamar again to highlight our home schedule next season.

This.

I bought none this year, and I’d bought 2 every year since graduating in 2005. I might consider buying 2 again if we make a change.

Ditto.

You guys can do, or not do, buy or not buy, for whatever reason(s), for or against our school and its athletic programs. For me, I have and will always support the school and athletic programs with whatever resources I can afford, no matter what, but especially, during “hard” times.
If you want to “protest” by withholding financial support that’s gotta make you feel really good, but it does NOT help the school or the athletic programs. So enjoy the glow you get by “sticking” it to our school, but damn, it’s really illogical, unhelpful, selfish and begs the question: why don’t you just go away for good, here included…or, DO SOMETHING productive to help resolve the problems we have.

Not buying tix, not attending games, not donating to the foundation is COUNTER PRODUCTIVE. It’s time to spend your money and energy elsewhere. Please go now and find something else besides Charlotte sports and this message board to make your life complete. God speed and good luck. GO NINERS, FOREVER!

I’ll buy two again… but we have to improve.

[quote=“49er1, post:15, topic:28630”]You guys can do, or not do, buy or not buy, for whatever reason(s), for or against our school and its athletic programs. For me, I have and will always support the school and athletic programs with whatever resources I can afford, no matter what, but especially, during “hard” times.
If you want to “protest” by withholding financial support that’s gotta make you feel really good, but it does NOT help the school or the athletic programs. So enjoy the glow you get by “sticking” it to our school, but damn, it’s really illogical, unhelpful, selfish and begs the question: why don’t you just go away for good, here included…or, DO SOMETHING productive to help resolve the problems we have.

Not buying tix, not attending games, not donating to the foundation is COUNTER PRODUCTIVE. It’s time to spend your money and energy elsewhere. Please go now and find something else besides Charlotte sports and this message board to make your life complete. God speed and good luck. GO NINERS, FOREVER![/quote]Supporting garbage just sends the message that you’re fine with the way things are.

Saying “here is my money, I’m okay with the status quo” is far more counter productive.

I don’t feel like I’m sticking it to anyone. I have limited entertainment dollars. If I can choose to spend $200 to watch a basketball team with a coach that is clearly in over his head or $300 for Hornets season tickets, I choose Hornets.

It is possible to still support the school without buying basketball tickets you do not need. There is still football, baseball, soccer, and academics.

Have had 2 since 2005. 1 Before that… 0 if Major stays. 2 if there is a change.Right now no hope.I need to see that the administration recognizes the path we are on with the current coach.

[quote=“49r9r, post:18, topic:28630”]It is possible to still support the school without buying basketball tickets you do not need. There is still football, baseball, soccer, and academics.[/quote]This.

I’ll probably still get football season tickets (although I’m not really a big fan of another season playing what amounts to 11 scrimmage games). I’ll still catch a few soccer and baseball games a year. I’ll probably even go to a few basketball games, but I’m not going to spend $200 on season tickets to watch us lose to schools that the casual fan has never even heard of.

There is no fun in not being competitive. I support the school solely for entertainment and what I’ve watched this year has not been entertaining.