How should I respond to this.....

Got an office email this morning that went like this… if Carolina wins on Monday, Tuesday will be a casual day? Knowing that nobody in this dept or office went there, whats a clean and witty response to this??? IVE HAD IT!!!

Got an office email this morning that went like this.... if Carolina wins on Monday, Tuesday will be a casual day? Knowing that nobody in this dept or office went there, whats a clean and witty response to this??? IVE HAD IT!!!!

If they lose we have the day off.

If they lose we have the day off.

Nice. Winner! New York Niner, you should definitely send that response to your manager, to let them know that there are people who would rather see them lose.

I really feel like saying “we dont live in chapel hill” or “how do you know none of us have an allegiance to Mich St, Nova, or UConn”

Nice. Winner! New York Niner, you should definitely send that response to your manager, to let them know that there are people who would rather see them lose.

Ummm… I just woke up… so sorry if this sounds dumb… why would we want the day off if they lost? :huh:

[QUOTE=NewYorkNiner;398905]Ummm… I just woke up… so sorry if this sounds dumb… why would we want the day off if they lost? :huh:[/QUOTE]

Because a day off is a better reward than dressing casually.

Ummm.. I just woke up... so sorry if this sounds dumb... why would we want the day off if they lost? :huh:

Because you would be too “distraught” to work… duh.

Got an office email this morning that went like this.... if Carolina wins on Monday, Tuesday will be a casual day? Knowing that nobody in this dept or office went there, whats a clean and witty response to this??? IVE HAD IT!!!!
Um, do they know they have to win on Saturday first? Gawd I hate ignorant people.

[QUOTE=NewYorkNiner;398894]Got an office email this morning that went like this… if Carolina wins on Monday, Tuesday will be a casual day? Knowing that nobody in this dept or office went there, whats a clean and witty response to this??? IVE HAD IT!!![/QUOTE]

“I would rather see them lose and show up to work in a tuxedo.”

Seeing them lose on the national stage is black-tie event material anyway.

If they lose on Sat., & win in a minor sport on Mon., you should show up in casual on Tues., & if you’re boss says anything, say he didn’t specify the sport.

Respond…I have Villanova +270

"I would rather see them lose and show up to work in a tuxedo."

Seeing them lose on the national stage is black-tie event material anyway.

Nice touch Roasty… I think ill go with that one (unless any others are just as good)

I have already informed my co that I am off monday if dem heelz lose sat- because I will be celebratory drinking all day sunday…monday to recoop

[QUOTE=NewYorkNiner;398928]Nice touch Roasty… I think ill go with that one (unless any others are just as good)[/QUOTE]

I think Roasty’s is the way to go.

[QUOTE=Charlotte2002;398898]If they lose Saturday we have Monday off.[/QUOTE]

Edited a step further.

[QUOTE=NewYorkNiner;398928]Nice touch Roasty… I think ill go with that one (unless any others are just as good)[/QUOTE]

You know exactly how they’ll respond to that don’t you?

“Ohhhh, a Dook fan, huh?” :doh:

Just quit.

You know exactly how they'll respond to that don't you?

“Ohhhh, a Dook fan, huh?” :doh:

This is so true, and so frustrating.

I rip on Heels/State/Duke/Wake walmart fans all the time, and there response is ALWAYS the same “Durr so you must like Dook/UNC!”

And I always want to respond with No you bumbing there are other teams in the state besides the one you buy gear for when you go to walmart to pick up your latest copy of Guns 'n Trucks monthly and marlboros.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;398969]This is so true, and so frustrating.

I rip on Heels/State/Duke/Wake walmart fans all the time, and there response is ALWAYS the same “Durr so you must like Dook/UNC!”

And I always want to respond with No you bumbing there are other teams in the state besides the one you buy gear for when you go to walmart to pick up your latest copy of Guns 'n Trucks monthly and marlboros.[/QUOTE]

Nice

Soooo very true

F u though on the trucks :angry:

Just quit.

LoL